Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342378 times)

acid is fun as forget... only drug i can partake in now

reficul u can stop in az and smoke dis blunt with me and butters on ur way to cali lol

reficul u can stop in az and smoke dis blunt with me and butters on ur way to cali lol
can i please

when are we all going to pick a nice middle state for everyone and just meet up somewhere and cause mayham

So I'm in a steam call with tezuni and he says this

"Oh forget dude, I don't have pants on and someone rang the doorbell... (drunk brup) Oh forget forget what if its the cops??"

can i please

when are we all going to pick a nice middle state for everyone and just meet up somewhere and cause mayham
wait when are you going to cali

liquor =/= pure alcohol. do you know anything
Look at you trying to sound smart to someone whose main language isn't even English

plus, whiskey on the rocks is literally just whiskey and ice.
Which still isn't pure alcohol because *surprise*, ice melts and becomes water!
I was saying pure alcohol is disgusting, of course it's going to be better when you mix it with stuff.

yeah that's a pretty stuffty thing, i should do something about that
Oh, I guess I totally missed that part of "Keeping up with Rooged's life".

Seriously, are you a woman? Because you need just as much (or more) attention as one.

Yo get out if you're gonna be like that

im eating waffles and drinking fireball and i realized that its like 5 am and all i do is disappoint myself

Yo get out if you're gonna be like that
Ravens to nice to say you're being a bitch so I'll say it. You're being a bitch

auugh

Had an impulsive party last night and woke up 30 min late for class laying on beer cans because construction workers outside were using a jackhammer.

Ravens to nice to say you're being a bitch so I'll say it. You're being a bitch
Gotta have some respect for women brah.

Gotta have some respect for women brah.
She should have some respect for people in general

She should have some respect for people in general
Just because I think your butt buddy is annoying doesn't mean I don't have respect for people

Just because I think your butt buddy is annoying doesn't mean I don't have respect for people
http://miikasass.com