Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338668 times)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:01:57 PM by allyorbase »

I never thought I'd ever hear anything positive come from anyone about laced weed but wow finally someone. But I don't forget with that at all though ;~;

Anyways, bought a bong from a friend today and also bought a $50 sack and have just been enjoying it all day.

wait, does that mean it's really good or something im confussed here
Lol I avoid laced bud ofc but as I said i have had some amazing highs from it.

Dope bong btw

He has good weed yeah lol

Cept i dont want any of that stuff. If i am going to smoke weed, i want weed. Not pcp and weed, not acid and weed. Just weed. Not exactly interested in any of the harder drugs.
um just fyi you cant smoke acid

um just fyi you cant smoke acid
Lol I was going to let that slide xD

So today starts my 25 day tolerance break :/. I had the worst experience of my life on shrooms and it made me decide to take a break until I go back to cali. You should all smoke a joint to my sobriety 
:cookieMonster:

Thinking about tabbing on halloween, any thoughts?

Thinking about tabbing on halloween, any thoughts?
You ever drop before?

Btw raven can you change my least favorite drug to psilocybin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:41:54 PM by nickpb1 »

You ever drop before?

Btw raven can you change my least favorite drug to psilocybin
Yeah, I've taken 3 tabs once and I've taken mushrooms around 5 or 6 times. Me and my friend plan on going as hunter s Thompson and his attorney (me)

i hotboxed a bathroom today

much much fun

i hotboxed a bathroom today

much much fun
I hotboxed in a bathroom a week or two ago, I remembered hearing that you should have the shower on hot because it opens your pores yadda yadda get high. My god there was so much steam I couldn't see the girl half a meter in front of me.
Went well

I hotboxed in a bathroom a week or two ago, I remembered hearing that you should have the shower on hot because it opens your pores yadda yadda get high. My god there was so much steam I couldn't see the girl half a meter in front of me.
Went well
Lol I've heard the same, never tried it tho.

In highschool my buddy hotboxed the bathroom at 6 flags magic mountain during our senior trip lmao

i had a minor trip off dph and mf doom was chillin in my room
i saw my brother and held a convo with him in my head and when i talked out loud wow i kinda jumped

I have lotsa mushies. Very fun psychedelic, especially when picked by yourself c:

Halloween is like a giant conglomeration of hot chicks running at maximum slut and I love it.

hey so im a bit drunk rn but i bought some oxys at a party tonight and im not sure if i should take this right now or not cus i think people can overdose if they take too much of a thing they dont know about ?