The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 335935 times)

my friends dog ate a pound of weed once and had to be hospitalized

do you guys have similar stories? what happens to animals when they are drugged

is it the same as humans or something
What was your friend doing with $4000 worth of weed?

What was your friend doing with $4000 worth of weed?
Ah forget raven don't interact with him. He will just lurk around more

my dog ate some joints my neighbor throws out back by the cbrown town we take our dog to run around in maybe two weeks ago

he was hyperventilating and panting a lot and he could barely stand and he was totally freaking out it was really sad
it was like he was having a really bad trip

but blowing marijuana smoke at a dog and getting them high that way isnt damaging for anyone who thinks so

Ah forget raven don't interact with him. He will just lurk around more

i thought you liked the attention of 16 year olds

i thought you liked the attention of 16 year olds
Well I guess you're just too putrid for me *shrug*

my dog ate some joints my neighbor throws out back by the cbrown town we take our dog to run around in maybe two weeks ago

he was hyperventilating and panting a lot and he could barely stand and he was totally freaking out it was really sad
it was like he was having a really bad trip

but blowing marijuana smoke at a dog and getting them high that way isnt damaging for anyone who thinks so
the smoke is still poisonous to dogs as well
also blowing smoke in your dog's face in general is a richard move
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:00:53 PM by Daswiruch »

the smoke is still poisonous to dogs as well
also blowing smoke in your dog's face in general is a richard move
yeah please dont do this it messes with your pets

Well I guess you're just too putrid for me *shrug*

sorry, do i need to be a year or two younger?

sorry, do i need to be a year or two younger?

There's no evidence he was into guys anyway.

Smoke one for me because I'm at culvers and can't smoke until probably later tonight :(
I smoked three for you :,)

Our dog jumps in the circle and sniffs at the pipe. She won't do it to a joint anymore after she ran into the cherry of it. She sits in the circle and when you try to pass the pipe to the person beside her she'll pin your arm, sniff it, then lets you pass it.

She also gets super mad if you try to stop her from sniffing it. She's jumped up and basically punched someone over it before

Butters is the same way. He gets all excited when i grab my pipe cause he knows what Im doing. he will follow me out back and try to make me blow it at him.

This is the same dog that found me a gram baggie when we were at a park. Like a legit full gram baggie

Yeah well uh, my cat looks at me in disgust when i do the weed and doesn't participate. Take that...

>,>

Butters is the same way. He gets all excited when i grab my pipe cause he knows what Im doing. he will follow me out back and try to make me blow it at him.

This is the same dog that found me a gram baggie when we were at a park. Like a legit full gram baggie
Dogs know whats up. They too have cannaboid receptors just like any other living animal.

Yeah well uh, my cat looks at me in disgust when i do the weed and doesn't participate. Take that...

>,>
better than my poor birds that die from any smoke ever
i have two chain smokers in the house, cant wait to move out asdf.

i always smoke outside, i enjoy it a lot more to go on a walk