Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 103095 times)

but

what does that mean

does it mean you like, forget flames

or what
dying right now

He plays skyrim for the flame atronachs.

short girls are cute, and tall guys are also cute.

i'm instantly in love if a girl has blue/purple/green hair.
i absolutely love red hair. not ginger orange hair, but like Ariana Grande while she was on Nickelodeon or maybe a bit more subtle. i also wish there was a research parody of avatar with a bunch of naked women "semen bending". it wouldn't necessarily turn me on but it would be interesting to watch

i absolutely love red hair. not ginger orange hair, but like Ariana Grande while she was on Nickelodeon or maybe a bit more subtle. i also wish there was a research parody of avatar with a bunch of naked women "semen bending". it wouldn't necessarily turn me on but it would be interesting to watch

lol, what.

what the forget

but

what does that mean

does it mean you like, forget flames

or what

It would still be less creepy then the stuff your into.

"Pyrophilia is a relatively uncommon paraphilia in which the patient derives gratification from fire and fire-starting activity. It is distinguished from pyromania by the gratification being of a loveual nature."

i also love asses and tits

i also wish there was a research parody of avatar with a bunch of naked women "semen bending". it wouldn't necessarily turn me on but it would be interesting to watch
(r34)

i also wish there was a research parody of avatar with a bunch of naked women "semen bending". it wouldn't necessarily turn me on but it would be interesting to watch

this is the funniest stuff i've read all day

It would still be less creepy then the stuff your into.
I never said it was creepy, in fact I never even gave my opinion of it, I was just asking for clarification

also you misspelled "you're"

I have learned a lot from this thread, being a guy that doesn't watch research. I didn't even know feet were a special interest! I honestly didn't know any special interestes either until this thread came along

being a guy that doesn't watch research.

Both parts of that sentence contradict eachother.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 11:49:06 PM by Ten-Speed »