Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 122100 times)

Contradicting yourself pretty hard there, pal.
There are smoother ways to admit that you don't have a retort to a legitimate point.
Such as: "You're right, oops."
If you really want it. Any actual problem user worth noting (abusing crash exploits, using third party cheats, etc) is clearly not drama, it's a warning so people could protect themselves from actual damage.

I'm not surprised you didn't get it either.

Good idea, we'll just ban disagreements.  Then everyone will agree!
Debates and disagreements can be healthy discussions. Sorry you don't see eye to eye though.

/karts/speedkart.cs is a community contribution to the mod.  You literally picked the one function I didn't write.  Indentation does not match code flow, so there's programmer error here, but it does not break the game so it is not a critical issue.  I'll make a note.
Ah, sorry about that then. Though a lot of it is really inefficient. A lot of unnecessary string checks and calls the parent like 20 times each function.

I thought you wanted drama to go away. doesn't that mean you shouldn't try to start it?
That was a jab, not an agreement.

Also, it's highly likely that Heed is just frustrated with the way you respond to things. You really use the sheep portion of the community as a shield, Badspot. You use it well. There's a lot of things I don't agree with Heed on but we're still capable of having normal discussions. It doesn't take much to respect his opinion and tell him straight up what you think instead of throwing snide remarks around.

we should acknowledge other people's opinions. we should not just respect them...

we should acknowledge other people's opinions. we should not just respect them...

that was horrible wording.

i meant opinions should all be acknowledged. but we dont have to respect them.

That was a jab, not an agreement.
what? no. that's not what I meant. you were trying to start drama, which is weird since you claim you don't want drama

Chrono while I understand your concept of "Rules" and "No Drama" it's not going to happen unless you have active moderators. I would love to be a forum moderator even if that just meant deleting spam topics and moving necessary ones where they belong, cleaning and organizing the forum and helping people who need it, But it's not gonna happen.

Maybe Badspot should have a topic to apply for forum moderator or something, hell idk.
If you want these rules and enforcements Chrono you gotta have active moderators on any forum, which i understand is a slight problem here

lol get a load of this guy. acts as if he is some sort of lone wolf or something. alone, sane, fighting for justice and freedom (also wearing a tin foil hat so the government waves cant get to him)

maybe, just maybe, chrono is the true internet hero we need, but dont deserve

Maybe Badspot should have a topic to apply for forum moderator or something, hell idk.
bisjac best mod 2014

i was promised mod when ephi died. though technically hes not dead.

but now badspot fears me with authority because he knows i would move all forum games from off topic. and he dosnt want the illusion that there may actually be discussion happening in there to be gone.

what? no. that's not what I meant. you were trying to start drama, which is weird since you claim you don't want drama
War for peace. It worked for Canada.

Chrono while I understand your concept of "Rules" and "No Drama" it's not going to happen unless you have active moderators. I would love to be a forum moderator even if that just meant deleting spam topics and moving necessary ones where they belong, cleaning and organizing the forum and helping people who need it, But it's not gonna happen.

If you want these rules and enforcements Chrono you gotta have active moderators on any forum, which i understand is a slight problem here
It's only a problem because people have too much distrust in any proper candidates. I've already recommended people like Bisjac, Bushido, and Destroyer. This distrust probably comes from all the drama.

lol get a load of this guy. acts as if he is some sort of lone wolf or something. alone, sane, fighting for justice and freedom (also wearing a tin foil hat so the government waves cant get to him)

maybe, just maybe, chrono is the true internet hero we need, but dont deserve
whos chrono this is batman
bisjac best mod 2014
  :cookieMonster:

someone should make a userscript that hides the drama section so that chrono stops bitching

someone should make a userscript that hides the drama section so that chrono stops bitching
Time to 'regurgitate' again.

Drama affects more than just the drama board.

sorry if I brought up an old argument

when has this ever happened, chrono?

i would only accept mod if my official forum title can instead be lovey beast.

in fact i dont even need mod for that. i would pay for it lol

Now I have to regurgitate:
Drama effects the whole game because it's all Blockland -.-

Any good moderator would not delete the whole board they would actually go through it and remove the spam topics. The drama board is for hate, love, arguing and..well..DRAMA. It's not a place for spam it's a place where people go to rant and bicker about stuff. It's actually healthy to have, so people can express how they feel, like in this situation.

i would only accept mod if my official forum title can instead be lovey beast.

in fact i dont even need mod for that. i would pay for it lol
Partially why you will never have it

Is there any justification for deleting the posts, though? Neither of them seemed hateful or cuntish