So, what've I missed?

Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 122088 times)

um.... forget the host?  lol
And people wonder why Blockland's good servers are disappearing.

"Oh my god why don't hosts make good things anymore?"

"forget the hosts lol"

Wow, that is really pathetic.

"nnrrr dont take mah playr base i want to be poopular waaa"
Cant Edit;Double Post: YEA. BELEIVE IT OR NOT HOSTS MAKE THEIR GAMES SO IT'S POPULAR. I don't make my servers just to get two players.

Blockland's good servers are disappearing because people only want to put effort into stuff so they'll get players. And then when no one shows up in an hour, they shut down their servers and go complain on the forums about how people are only visiting the bad servers, in the same manner that friendzoned fedora cigarettes complain about how "girls only go for jerks".

And people wonder why Blockland's good servers are disappearing.

"Oh my god why don't hosts make good things anymore?"

"forget the hosts lol"

there are fewer good servers because the mods are private.

you are seeing the same problem under a different cause.

there are fewer good servers because the mods are private.

you are seeing the same problem under a different cause.
rtb-archive.host22.com
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=34.0

Some good servers were made with just those.
Any larger projects require some pretty user-unfriendly setting up, or twice the amount of time to make. Similar to colorsets and (auto)admin without RTB.

since a few people were talking about steam blockland things I thought I'd say something too
why does the steam page say that blockland requires 2 gb of space

since a few people were talking about steam blockland things I thought I'd say something too
why does the steam page say that blockland requires 2 gb of space
That's odd, without any non-default add-ons it takes about 203 MB.

That's odd, without any non-default add-ons it takes about 203 MB.
Because the size of the game is dynamic, he made a safe estimate that on average, a user will get to around 2GB of cache + addon usage.

guys dont forget you can upgrade your iban staff at the dark mage in west ardounge for 250k, it can hold 1.5k iban blast charges!

though you still have to recharge it at iban's well in the underground pass :(

guys dont forget you can upgrade your iban staff at the dark mage in west ardounge for 250k, it can hold 1.5k iban blast charges!

though you still have to recharge it at iban's well in the underground pass :(
Not anymore, it's been patched. Here's the patch notes:
Iban, I am not now nor have I ever been under any obligation to personally tutor you in torque script.  I don't know why you would think this.  You seem to have some kind of ongoing rebellion complex here.  I'm sorry that I own the forum and that this makes you feel bad.

I am going to ban you from the forum now.  Again.  That is clearly what you want. 

This will give you a great excuse to claim that I'm a power mad egomaniac or that I can't take criticism, but really I just want to be able to post on my own forum and not be assaulted.  You don't have to kiss my ass to be here, you just have to not directly attack me. 

And this is not even remotely close to the first problem I have had with you so don't try to claim that I banned you because you joked about my comic.  You've been a douche bag to almost everyone, consistently, for years.  You have been banned multiple times before for this exact reason.  You are incapable of change. 

dang

i guess i'll just go back to doing high-level alchemy ;-;

Blockland being more fun is like the concept of world peace. You can very easily make it happen, but nobody actually tries to.

world peace. You can very easily make it happen
how do you suppose?

Someone needs to rename this thread.