Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312987 times)

I do believe a security guard is required in public places in the UK and US for property insurance
not in the US as far as i know

Considering the Balloon Boy mask has the animatronic's eyes, I do believe that the masks in the box will be stolen by the animatronic.
  • "Guess who?"
  • Balloon Boy has the same eyes as the new animatronic in the teaser image, as mentioned
  • There's a lot of masks lying around
  • Custom night would be a lot more pointless with only one animatronic
  • 10 could mean 10 animatronics...? There are both original, toy, and golden animatronics in the screenshots and trailer. forget THE UNIVERSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DIDN'T WANT
If this is true though, what will the masks do?

They do dementia, apparently

also new teaser yaay
Brightening it up doesn't seem to show anything.

EDIT: Image may not be showing, here's a link http://www.scottgames.com/inyourmind.jpg
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:16:28 PM by Blockchip »

holy stuff, this one is very complicated than the other games, they loving move out side your window and stuff. i guess this should be the best fnaf game.

Seems that the phone guy really did die.
Too bad. I liked him.

EDIT: HOLY stuff WAIT.
The new phone guy said that if you don't keep the ventilation online, then you will see some crazy stuff.
Maybe it's the lack of air that makes you see stuff and eventually kills you.
Maybe springtrap is the only real animatronic and the rest are hallucinations.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:03:42 PM by blueblur121 »

Double posting idgaf

So there's another purple guy in the minigames. This time without a badge. Idk if it's the same one, but this one disassembles animatronics. It seems that someone in a purple freddy suit lured the old animatronics to the exit of the original FNAF 1 building, and then a/the purple guy disassembles them.

Maybe springtrap is the only real animatronic and the rest are hallucinations.

OH REALLY  :cookieMonster:
WHAT TIPPED YOU OFF

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:47:30 PM by Daswiruch »

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:20:32 PM by Xhozer »

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:43:50 PM by Daswiruch »

Most predictions about the gameplay are somehow both "Amazingly correct" and "Hilariously wrong"

ONLY HALF AN HOUR MORE

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE