Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312990 times)

because not everyone has the "this game better be entirely original and have AAA budget level graphics and gameplay! everything else is terrible!" mentality
if you get angry over a game that people enjoy you need to take management classes
It's no better than CoD except shoveled out within a couple months at a time rather than a year.

because not everyone has the "this game better be entirely original and have AAA budget level graphics and gameplay! everything else is terrible!" mentality
if you get angry over a game that people enjoy you need to take management classes
I'm more angry he releases 3 games in 9 months, putting minimal effort into a game and then everyone loves it, chimps will love anything

Because that's exactly what I think. Because every game I love is a AAA title and has AAA-level graphics. Because I believe gameplay can be stuff and the game is still good so long as the story is decent (which, BTW, the FNAF is not).

Don't make extremely incorrect assumptions simply because I'm saying your game is stupid. Either prove me wrong or just enjoy your game and ignore the guy on the internet. I'm not someone you'll meet in real life. I'm not personally attacking you. I'm angry at the game. You have no reason to defend the game or the developer.

THE DEMO IS OUT

or the entire game was released
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:43:43 PM by TheEpicRobot »

It's no better than CoD except shoveled out within a couple months at a time rather than a year.
how are the releases relevant to how people act like the game is terrible because of it's actual gameplay
call of duty is actually fun if you like raw shooters, not everyone needs some '100% original twist' to have fun in a game

now i'm not defending how he couldn't even wait a full year to release a game but i don't understand what makes people so salty about any mention of it

salty
Dare I insult the use of the word, it'll be used again in response.

The game is bad to begin with. But, fine, people like what they like. However, when they flock to it three times within a couple months, and throw a possible million or so dollars at the founder, and he does absolutely nothing to improve it even graphically, I don't see the attraction.

not everyone needs some '100% original twist' to have fun in a game
So you're saying that clones of games are perfect and that we shouldn't strive to make new games with interesting mechanics and that players should just accept that devs can be lazy and continue to pay $20+ for copy-paste work?

i, too, am very concerned how this franchise already has a trilogy within a single year. this is like Activision's Call of Duty publishing set to hyper-drive.

i'm not saying the game or the developer is bad, because of how early FNaF 2 came into fruition and the fan's constant hype for new games, the developer is going WAY overboard with the releases and, i know that i'm no game developer, but i'm sure it's going to bite him in the ass eventually.

i.e.:
THE DEMO IS OUT

or the entire game was released
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:48:41 PM by Slammer1337 »

I want to moan as loudly as I can and preach it to my fellow peers.

So you're saying that clones of games are perfect and that we shouldn't strive to make new games with interesting mechanics and that players should just accept that devs can be lazy and continue to pay $20+ for copy-paste work?
evolve tried for something new and then got shot down because of skins even though dynasty warriors did the same exact thing and gets great reviews even though it's literally every other dynasty warriors
what do you think people want

The game is bad to begin with. But, fine, people like what they like. However, when they flock to it three times within a couple months, and throw a possible million or so dollars at the founder, and he does absolutely nothing to improve it even graphically, I don't see the attraction.
medieval engineers is literally space engineers but instead of flying you roll around yet no one cares about that, they're both early access too. nothing improved from space engineers which is just another 'build this and do things'.
yet: no one cares because of it's release date
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:54:38 PM by Obliviongate20 »

the worst thing is that i'm looking forward to the Game Theory more than anything else
i hate the guy's voice as much as the next guy but man does he know how to keep a creepy atmosphere in his FNAF videos

what do you think people want
Interesting, challenging and decently put-together games where players get to experience new things in worlds they haven't explored before. Players also want to learn, because gameplay is about learning how to master the game in order to overcome its challenges and complete the main goal. FNAF only has one thing to learn, and after that the gameplay becomes extremely dull and tedious.

the worst thing is that i'm looking forward to the Game Theory more than anything else
i hate the guy's voice as much as the next guy but man does he know how to keep a creepy atmosphere in his FNAF videos
Idk why people hate his voice, it doesn't annoy me for some reason

Interesting, challenging and decently put-together games where players get to experience new things in worlds they haven't explored before. Players also want to learn, because gameplay is about learning how to master the game in order to overcome its challenges and complete the main goal. FNAF only has one thing to learn, and after that the gameplay becomes extremely dull and tedious.
i'm just going to go ahead and point this out again

evolve had 5 different styles of playing the game and each character (while the 4 classes of the hunters having the same 'general' playstyle) giving a different set of bonuses and uses to the team, whereas the monster has to go from being stealthy, using surroundings and the random trapjaws and 'dangerous' wildlife to their advantage, and then in the end coming out and taking on the hunters, down from over 70% good ratings to 65% ~ 64% percent in a day because of DLC and 'repetitive gameplay'

dynasty warriors has been the same 'hit units with preset combos', so has dragon ball z games, yet they get great ratings and sales. obv people don't care about originality and 'learning' mechanics, they just want a fun game.