Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309350 times)

I wish he would keep everything secret - especially the reason for the animatronics' hostility.
I thought it was well known that it says directly in the game "They'll see you as an animatronic out of its exoskeleton and thats not allowed here so theyll try to shove you back into it"

Or am I missing some huge plot hole here

I thought it was well known that it says directly in the game "They'll see you as an animatronic out of its exoskeleton and thats not allowed here so theyll try to shove you back into it"

i think there's more to it than that tbh

People are trying to say that the animatronics are possessed or something.

There was a boy named Thomas. Thomas enjoyed playing five nights at Freddy's. His brother didn't handle horror very well, but would occasionally watch him play. One night, Thomas hatched a sinister plan. In the small hours of the morning, he played the music box song from the game right outside his brother's hallway. The low-but-existent level of light mimicked the power outage from the game. It worked, and his brother stayed put, awake, until the morning.

When the family awoke, Thomas was nowhere to be found. His family searched for hours, but all they found was a teddy bear in his room. Thomas wanted to say something, but his mouth was merely stitched on.

There was a boy named Thomas. Thomas enjoyed playing five nights at Freddy's. His brother didn't handle horror very well, but would occasionally watch him play. One night, Thomas hatched a sinister plan. In the small hours of the morning, he played the music box song from the game right outside his brother's hallway. The low-but-existent level of light mimicked the power outage from the game. It worked, and his brother stayed put, awake, until the morning.

When the family awoke, Thomas was nowhere to be found. His family searched for hours, but all they found was a teddy bear in his room. Thomas wanted to say something, but his mouth was merely stitched on.
Oh stuff i'm gonna loving die

Amazing.

I know I'm late but people making art of this game is disgusting

I don't understand but *snap snap snap*

Thomas was the bear.
I'd be disconcerted if my brother was an animatronic bear

I'd be disconcerted if my brother was an animatronic bear
It was not literally his brother.

i don't get why people try to poke holes in the game's logic. it's just a game, have fun with it :C

i was typing a captcha, got a steam notification that Stocking was launching this, and as I moused over it in frustration a bunch of weird display artifacts cropped up on the little window around my mouse
call the police

I wish I could answer your nagging questions about my convoluted plot