Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312813 times)

I hope that's not our blueblur

Also Phone Guy in FNAF2 explicitly mentions events that happened in the first game
What night was this?

I hope that's not our blueblur
It's not.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:35:40 PM by Daswiruch »

toy chica looks like a middle aged hooker thats in a mid life crysis

Here's something interesting. The date on 11-12-1987 was a thursday. I think this actually may confirm that the check was in fact an old one, because the five nights are obviously monday through friday.

The first.
If the events from FNAF 1 you're speaking of are the "animatronics trying to get into the office", then that doesn't prove anything. If my theory is correct, then the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's must have been haunting night gaurds long before the children were killed. This is supported by the fact that there are ten animatronics out to get you, yet only five were killed, meaning the dead children haunting the animatronics is not what causes them to try to kill you.

don't even start it with the dead children spirits theory

and blueblur fnaf2 is set after fnaf1.

sure scott may forget with some people just to joke around, but im pretty sure he's not joking when he said fnaf2 came after fnaf1

open in a new tab or something

don't even start it with the dead children spirits theory
Yeah, I hate that too. Mixing machines with the supernatural just doesn't feel right.