Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309203 times)

What if it's all in a different universe?

How do we know that the Mangle was the biter? At the end of night 6 in fnaf 2 the phone guy tells Mike that he'll be on birthday duty tomorrow. He also says that the animatronics have been acting strange and to stay near them. Why would the mangle be active during the day if it's all over the floor? Since Mike was the one who was closest to them, and since the animatronics seem to target security guards, it was probably one of the fully-functional animatronics.
Mike is not in FNAF2, Mike is in FNAF1, Jeremy is in FNAF2.

Mike is not in FNAF2, Mike is in FNAF1, Jeremy is in FNAF2.
shhhhh...

I know that, I just forgeted up while typing fast

Five nights 3 footage released.

It's more like FNaF2 in a nutshell, because you're whipping your character back and forth between the vents, and when Foxy is in the hallway you stop everything and look at him.

How tall do you guys think the Toy Animatronics are compared to the old ones? I'm going to guess at least 8 feet tall for Toy Bonnie and Freddy, and 7 feet tall for Toy Chica.

How tall do you guys think the Toy Animatronics are compared to the old ones? I'm going to guess at least 8 feet tall for Toy Bonnie and Freddy, and 7 feet tall for Toy Chica.
why are they called 'toys' anyways

Also, do you guys know the real story behind the bite of '87 that the guy on the phone ingame mentioned?

The story is that Foxy the Pirate Fox was roaming around the pizzeria when he saw a table full of children celebrating a birthday. At the table, was an order of Freddy Fazbear's ultra-mega mondo radtacular jumbo pizza, the biggest pizza on the restaraunt's menu. After Foxy walked up to the table, asking the children if they wanted to see a trick, Foxy then ate an entire slice of the gargantuant pizza in a single chomp. The owners of the restaraunt saw the feat, and were then terrified of what power Foxy could possess. After this, they found Foxy to be possibly under the effects of the supernatural, and shut down the Pirate Cove for everyone's safety.

also what is this from

Also, do you guys know the real story behind the bite of '87 that the guy on the phone ingame mentioned?

The story is that Foxy the Pirate Fox was roaming around the pizzeria when he saw a table full of children celebrating a birthday. At the table, was an order of Freddy Fazbear's ultra-mega mondo radtacular jumbo pizza, the biggest pizza on the restaraunt's menu. After Foxy walked up to the table, asking the children if they wanted to see a trick, Foxy then ate an entire slice of the gargantuant pizza in a single chomp. The owners of the restaraunt saw the feat, and were then terrified of what power Foxy could possess. After this, they found Foxy to be possibly under the effects of the supernatural, and shut down the Pirate Cove for everyone's safety.
also what is this from
So he ate a pizza not someones frontal lobe?

also what is this from
Then why would the phone guy mention "it's amazing what the human body can do without the frontal lobe"