Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 308172 times)

I think foxy has teeth on his nose
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 07:29:32 AM by Blockchip »

Let's talk about the fact that Mike Schmidt has cloaking abilities that don't seem to help him. (Look at the monitor behind Foxy.)
mike is ghost

animatronics are ghost busters

holy stuff, i found a leaked image that may confirm fnaf 4 i think it's springtrap and purple guy

holy stuff, i found a leaked image that may confirm fnaf 4 i think it's springtrap and purple guy

leaked screen of Freddy from fnaf 3 4

holy stuff, i thought this game was just a fad.
169 whole pages of talking about getting jumpscared and opening and closing doors.

169 whole pages of talking about getting jumpscared and opening and closing doors.
what's the difference if i said there's 1898 pages of talking about a generic shooter game

people have what they like and enough people like this game to keep a discussion about it going

Excuse me, but only the first game had doors to close! Get your facts straight, bro!!1

dude there's no "lol" in donating 250 loving grand to a hospital

dude there's no "lol" in donating 250 loving grand to a hospital
I think it set a world record too. Watch the little video they put there, the guy who was streaming has something to say about it.

I said "lol" in response to the people who were saying Scott's just a cash grab developer. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I was looking at a different page.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:02:48 AM by blueblur121 »

And Jacksepticeye is second with $1,000 along with some other guy

Nice to see just how much Youtubers are actually donating to these charities

I think it set a world record too. Watch the little video they put there, the guy who was streaming has something to say about it.

I said "lol" in response to the people who were saying Scott's just a cash grab developer. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I was looking at a different page.

It's nice knowing Scott is using his money to donate to a good cause. I'm happy for that.

The part where you use this as an argument against the anti-FNAF crowd is insulting though, even to Scott.

leaked screen of Freddy from fnaf 3
Holy stuff I remember this episode.

Holy stuff I remember this episode.
that's because it's not very old