Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 36018 times)

Didn't expect Zapk to be a handicap
Life is just full of surprises

Nal will be hosting Rising Lava from now on (once I set him up). I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Why I felt the need to spam is beyond me, oddly enough. Probably so I don't have the key to snap back to.

let me fix this muble jumbo
Zapk: Robin Williams was fantastic person and this script was incredibly easy to make

Nal will be hosting Rising Lava from now on (once I set him up). I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Why I felt the need to spam is beyond me, oddly enough. Probably so I don't have the key to snap back to.
what about isblocklanddown and blocklandsaves?

Or just not do any spam and play a different game?

I think Zapk is awesome, and has done a lot more than most of the people calling him stupid.
*buzz* game over

ATTENTION. That is why you felt the need: you needed attention.

You could've simply made a drama thread, saying that you leave and tell us that Nal will host rising lava
It would've gotten equal attention, and you wouldn't look like a handicap

You could've simply made a drama thread, saying that you leave and tell us that Nal will host rising lava

Of course I'd still look like a handicap. The server list is just a bit more unique.

what about isblocklanddown and blocklandsaves?
The what and what?

Fun fact of the day: Most people have a thing called will power, which allows them to resist urges and do things they don't want to do.
assuming you dont have some kind of disorder, there is literally no reason to be wasting your parents' money by internet suiciding and no reason to be annoying everyone else with it either
This. If you're so dead set on leaving, you can just post something and go. Or hell, dont post anything and just loving leave.
In any case, this place will be much nicer without you. Dont come back