Author Topic: What would you do if you were capable of developing the game?  (Read 7275 times)

Update the game with meaningful updates (all of the updates after shaders are nice and all, but we need more game-changing updates that were promised).

Man, Kompressor pulled that one BS marketing line and people have been hounding me on it for years.

Listen to the community.

Ask for update suggestions.

Give a stuff about the community.

Be more invoved.

Give a stuff about the game a little bit more.

Naturally, Blockland is not as engaging for me to work on as it used to be (what were you working on 10 years ago?  Is it still entertaining for you?) - but I would still like to improve it.  I'd like to get the game to a slightly more self sustaining place, where user generated content feeds back into the game with little or no input from me.  I guess I've been saying that for years but it's still true.  I guess that means I have to make workshop go.

everybody saying "listen to the community" and stuff
have you ever looked at this community

absolutely nothing
oh wait
 :cookieMonster:

I would hire a few more developers and move Blockland onto a different, more modern engine. I'd also increase the brick limit.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:14:15 AM by Caribou »

I like the part where you think I was insulting Bedpost.

First order of business: Roll around in money.

Second order of business: Vehicle physics and the brick limit.

Third order of business: idk maybe add-on support or something to make the rabid community happy

I like the part where you think I was insulting Bedpost.

Where did I say that at all?

Buy a bugatti, top hat, and monocle

use that fact in pickup lines at bars

sell it to lego so it can get abandoned

First order of business: Roll around in money.
badspot only makes ~4$ from each blockland purchase
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:03:58 AM by Zanaran2 »