Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80065 times)

Some toggled spells would be pretty cool,

like a form of shield that blocks damage at the cost of a certain amount of mana/second, and things along those lines.

Do you plan on having seperate elements for spells? (EG: monsters have affinities, more damage when spells with a certain element used against them, strong affinites = less damage, etc.)

Perhaps a way to summon bot minions at the cost of either reduced max mana cap, or a steady mana drain while the minion is summoned.

I could come up with ideas all day lol.

Anyways, all of your maps are absolutetly fantastic.

Excellent job.

haha, i wish i could implement half of that stuff. unfortunately the spells are just a big play on events (like everything is) and they have their limits and possible workarounds. i'd definitely love to have a custom script running the entire rpg with a nice inventory interface.
right now the enemies have a collection of events that calculate various things and input/output information to create rpg-like combat with stats affecting your ability to fight.

Do you plan on having seperate elements for spells? (EG: monsters have affinities, more damage when spells with a certain element used against them, strong affinites = less damage, etc.)
i've been toying around with a few events and I plan to have the enemies running on less events, allow custom status effects, and include a working HIT/EVA system. they still need some touch ups and a bit of improvement.
as barren as it sounds using just events, everything surprisingly flows smooth enough to the point where you probably couldn't even tell they were events.
i'll look into uploading a clip of us fighting a conceptual boss in the works to show some examples.

like a form of shield that blocks damage at the cost of a certain amount of mana/second, and things along those lines.
the closest spell we have to this increases your DEF according to your INT stat for a few seconds. spells and items in the quickslots have minor cooldowns (with a few exceptions.)

Ill just post some of the boss testing what was happening.

Possibly one of the most unpredictable bosses Kobe has done.

-gore.jpeg-

S...so much blood....

One of the few Blockland projects I'm honestly excited about, good luck on all of the builds/events!

S...so much blood....

One of the few Blockland projects I'm honestly excited about, good luck on all of the builds/events!
tried imagining the gore as a smokescreen. But this boss nearly kicked everyone asses.

But this boss nearly kicked everyone asses.

Mine especially.

One time it had leapt over me, jumped off a wall, then off another, followed by me getting sliced from behind.

Kobe has created a ninja.

got some good work done on the first town. did a few changes to how interior/exterior access work but it lets me do more to the outside without affecting the inside.
the new skill, spellcraft, will allow the creation of spells and planned to have customizable scrolls that let you create your own spells according to the player's skill knowledge.

jesus theses pics ;_;
oh my

that tabletop, I'm really feelin it

new areas are on the way. :)

also updated the current item icons for project dweller
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:54:40 AM by Kobewarrior »

bumping this to make sure it doesn't die.

progress has been really slow recently but the projects are still alive and kicking.

Your builds are really awesome and mysterious-looking