Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 79652 times)

progress should be picking up from this point on. rebuilt the scenery and setting for project dweller with more work to RRPG coming after. i'm still lacking the ideas and motivation to keep SELECTIVE going so i'll keep that to the side for a bit and probably redesign a few rooms.

new tick events from pecon might open a few new possibilities for rrpg... :)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:49:39 AM by Kobewarrior »

damn i want to see thoses builds :O

Jesus these are some nice builds

I really hope to see them in the future when they're completed, you're really good at building and deserve to have this work shown off to the public.

If you started doing Project DWELLER again i'd love to help out.

I'm liking how conquest is looking.

forgot to mention this earlier but i changed project dweller from a server idea to a 1-4 player gamemode. i personally feel this is a better direction for the project because it'd play like less of a plain survival comparable to dayz and turn it into something more based off of stalker or metro - only with some friends joining in. the map layout and how it works will also be based off of stalker, for anyone wondering if this is going to be more linear based story telling like in metro.

and yes, it's in russia (if the kolbasa wasn't obvious enough)

If you started doing Project DWELLER again i'd love to help out.
other than nano and zanlue working as my lab rats for vce testing and the occasional idea giving/building here and there, the entire set of projects are mainly being built and evented by me. as good as help is, i personally think working on the builds alone allow me to sculpt things according to my imagination. thanks for the offer though.
if anything i'll likely consider it and think about community contribution. you'd be surprised to see how fast i sometimes fly through these even if they look more than one man can do alone

Jesus these are some nice builds

I really hope to see them in the future when they're completed, you're really good at building and deserve to have this work shown off to the public.
i too would love to see them completed. i have a history of never actually finishing anything on blockland so i've got that going for me. i guarantee you that these projects WILL look towards completion at one point this time.

I'm liking how conquest is looking.
that's a surprise seeing how small it is so far. :u
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:57:52 PM by Kobewarrior »

I love the Stalker build and weapons!

another quick something from project dweller.

Dweller is definitely my new favorite

"Get out of here dweller!"

it's dark and dirty here but stuff is still happening. also it's rrpg not arrrrrpg ok ty

been working on some attachments for weapons that can possibly be found and added. the sight script i tried adding unfortunately stops the weapons from appearing in-game which is kind of weird. i'll either have to figure this out myself (i know nothing about torquescript) or create a thread regarding the issue as i found no solution online. solved it by correcting a few incorrect and unfilled spots in the script.
i'll keep the sights feature off for now as i'll experiment with it later and fix a few problems. in the meantime it'll just improve the accuracy of the weapon.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 11:25:00 PM by Kobewarrior »

your work ethic is great

this is a soviet subway station no? remind me of Kiyevskaya station

this is a soviet subway station no? remind me of Kiyevskaya station
it's one of the influences! the station i'm working on is a fictional station named Chembovsky, which is a mix of both modern and old style.