Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80333 times)

mostly because updates in the development board don't happen

first step: finish artillery, back details, and semiauto gun (maybe position firearms down)
second step: clean up geometry

third step: figuring out how i'm going to even animate and get it in or do anything with it lmao

hey its not about how big it is but how you use it

a weapon to surpass metal gear

lookin forward to using the mech

hi i haven't done too much lately because yeah but here i am figuring out how to save on brickcount with the launch station as it's not very important. i'm too lazy to make any april fools joke like locking the thread and disappearing for laughs so here's a small bump while i work on more ass eventually

anyways here's my little punchbaby, the TEM-4 (pronounced as "teh-ma")

lookin good if i do say so myself

what's the current brickcount?

what's the current brickcount?
i'd estimate the launch station is proooobably around the 3k to 4k or getting around to it. the entire build itself so far (SELECTIVE) is 110,137 bricks right now.

oh yeah, i knew I was forgetting something. just another screenshot update I forgot to add

Scoot over I can't see.

what is up fellow memers here's a small bump

i was busy all month with dark souls 3 and that zombie map but now i'm back to building again. i needed to pour out some of the miyazaki touch before getting back to work so here's what i've made since last night in the souls fashion (also a work in progress). no way this is going in anything because the brickcount is ungodly lol

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:43:29 AM by Kobewarrior »

make it winter for even more dark souls 3

make it winter for even more dark souls 3
with the addition of making my blockhead incredibly thin and tall. it was going to be winter at first until i settled for a darker atmosphere but i'll probably check it out again and see how it looks now that it's more than just a wall