Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80187 times)

you might be on to something here.. .. .. ........ and with custom animations? this bad boy's gotta be floating. i'll check that out in the afternoon.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:20:50 AM by Kobewarrior »

you might be on to something here.. .. .. ........ and with custom animations? this bad boy's gotta be floating. i'll check that out in the afternoon.
you can do custom anims and replace default ones but there's no real way to force clients to get them while keeping default ones iirc. that or its unadvisable.

so if you want custom anims you'll end up overwriting say shiftLeft or shiftRight or such. i don't know any details about this though; you can probably find someone who's done it and ask them.

yeah i want to separate this from the actual players as much as possible, as i plan to use these as either enemies or bosses - which in that case might just work better off as an entirely custom thing.

well time to start work on the capital. something about the top of the spire is bothering me but that either might just be me or i need to build more of it to see the final results
(edit: yeah it's probably the angle idk looked fine on any other perspective)

6/3/16 edit
might give the spire a design change nvm i think i figured out a way to make it look better

6/4/16 edit
tried to figure out the flying buttress design. might add a little more to them later
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:10:37 AM by Kobewarrior »

small bump. i've been organizing some new ideas for a while but i feel bad for not having so much to show right now lol. i've battled a lot of sleep problems and yes i am still very tired but the work still continues regardless of my suffering. after most the cathedral exterior was completed, i went back to selective and figured i might settle on having some sort of conceptual display demo to show in some time and split the gamemode into parts (rip me) to further increase the stable brickcount capacity so i don't have to start worrying about limiting certain aspects. i don't think that means waiting any longer but that's all just ideas. anyways here's just a few screenshots i have in my folder. i try to approach the thread with pictures before i plan on bumping but that might eventually just give things away in the end. last picture is irrelevant to RRPG and just a side thing i did to try something new. i'm also probably going to start properly scripting for this dang game so i can do something i want instead of getting some B-level workaround. there's a number of things that are the real crutch to the completion of most of these projects and i'm too antisocial to ask anyone else to make those scripts for me.

help

Dear God. Now I see why everything you build is so glorious.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:02:30 AM by Halt »

bump and reminder that the thread birthday is happening again real soon so i'll need to think about what goodies to show off there. :)

image unrelated

it looks like this image was taken in another game.
can't wait to see this finished, looks great so far.

can't imagine the beast pc required to play any of this with a decent fps :o

Good threads never die.

can't imagine the beast pc required to play any of this with a decent fps :o
Actually, it isnt that laggy, I still get smooth 60fps without shaders, fall a little down in max shaders but not too demanding unlike some spots in Selective. (Im one of his lab rats btw)

FMDSMFDMFFMMDVHFYJRTMDFGFM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

I'm genuinely shocked that this ISN'T a screenshot from another game
At first I thought it was like a reference pic for comparison or something

Kobe, can you give more pictures of your builds so i can fap to them

i prefer curves over blocks