Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52400 times)

have you tried actually looking for these exploits?
have you put forth the effort to instead of kick him out, to look for these crash exploits? I mean if this teenage kid can find them surely a professional game developer who has over a decade of experience with this engine should be able to find it.
Also, deactivating his key wont do stuff lol.
What are you doing

Isn't 0xBRIANSMITH an alt? I swear he's had previous accounts in the past.

Badspot

• Administrator
Also you have to understand the asymmetrical nature of this stuff.  The engine is hundreds of thousands of lines of code.  For me to 'win' every single one has to function.  For them to 'win' they only have to find a single problem. 

What they really want to do is match wits with me to prove themselves - and in that case they have nothing to lose.  If I 'win' I gain nothing, they simply try again. 

The end result is just a demolition derby of wasting time - which again is asymmetrical because their time is (apparently) worthless. 

Badspot

• Administrator
Isn't 0xBRIANSMITH an alt? I swear he's had previous accounts in the past.

He has been banned 8 separate times in the past.

He has been banned 8 separate times in the past.
Turds are always the first to defend the starfishs.

have you tried actually looking for these exploits?
have you put forth the effort to instead of kick him out, to look for these crash exploits?
Considering the nature of reverse engineering, there is literally no way to "fix" everything. Exploits will always arise. Aren't you a coder? How do you not know this?

I sent this to him over a year ago, which gives him the BLHack DLL and also explains how the freeze hack works. He never responded and hasn't patched anything in the BLHack DLL.

He obviously doesn't care about it.

I'm gonna level with you Badspot
Valcle crashing servers isn't cool.
Though whatever
What they really want to do is match wits with me to prove themselves - and in that case they have nothing to lose.  If I 'win' I gain nothing, they simply try again.  
this is, is bullstuff. No one has anything to prove to you lol.

but, doxing is like dropping a nuclear bomb
it's nothing but destructive for everyone

the dox wouldnt have an effect on me at all
not really destructive

uh
no
not at all

doxing is like dropping a nuclear bomb
worst brown townogy ever

Though whateverthis is, is bullstuff. No one has anything to prove to you lol.
Yeah, I'm sure people spam the server list and crash servers solely for loveual pleasure instead.

I meant for everyone involved but alright.

its because in turn computermeat will then release a dox on badspot
eventually badspot will be put on a blacklist by all the nearby pizzerias in his area which will drive him to alcoholism