Greek2me's a loving blow over

Author Topic: Greek2me's a loving blow over  (Read 5857 times)

:)

I can't really be bothered to find the chat logs tonight.
10/10 drama resolution

oh whoops printed them out and WHOOPS right into the shredder. what a shame.

Sorry, for my attitude I'm just angered by tea baggers I mean the chat doesn't really show tea baggers

I can't really show anything I wasn't expecting to get banned... I can show chat, but it just sarts at me calling him a nub for the tea baggery

I can't really show anything I wasn't expecting to get banned... I can show chat, but it just sarts at me calling him a nub for the tea baggery
so pretty much you deserved it...

oh op bless your soul

Ohhh I remember you. You were the guy who called people a 'nub' every time they were killed by you. I was the guy who called you a 'nub' after killing you back. Greek2me joined the server right after, and you asked him to ban me. You were then banned for a reason similar to "I was checking the console for a bit before I joined, you are an annoyance to the server".

this thread is gold
this guy is gonna go far
yeah 10/10 ban appeal gj

im sure he loves that attitude
if i saw you acting like this in a server i'd t-bag ban you too

also no proof.
All of these quotes sum up my thoughts.
GG OP.

lol honestly greek is the nicest guy in the community

You got a lot of balls, busting in here and insulting Greek, with zero proof or context.

If you saw me acting like this in a server? I don't Tea bagging is just a plain childish douche baggery thing to do!
Teabagging is somehow worse than intently getting people to rage, ruining everyone else's fun.  Don't be a bitch.