Greek2me's a loving blow over

Author Topic: Greek2me's a loving blow over  (Read 5859 times)

All I wanted was to be unbanned, Perma was way too extreme. And you guys didn't have to be loving arrogant starfishs...

All I wanted was to be unbanned, Perma was way too extreme. And you guys didn't have to be loving arrogant starfishs...
Irony is in the air.
Also see /title

...what the hell does "blow over" even mean

...what the hell does "blow over" even mean
To go away.

"Let's hope this whole mess just blows over."

I meant to say I never act like this unless it pisses me off like tea bagging I barely start stuff out of the blue! Tea bagging is stupid and childish.
you say people need to take jokes yet you got your [insert object name here] in a wad because some guy was crouching over your dead body
irony

He perma'd me for making some idiot rage that kept tea bagging me, I mean come tea bagging really? that's an all time low! Greek2me loving unban me you ass, The console doesn't prove anything! Tea gabbing is a disgrace...
Oh okay.

Faith in humanity just lost two points.

Sounds like OP is just a simple troll.

This is definitely not the whole story.

w y u hate greek2me mate. He's a boss.

To be honest I sometimes feel like I'm about to blow my stack whenever some stuff player scrub teabags me, especially in Greek's server where I've been teabagged countless times. People are really unfair with them too where I'll get killed by the scrub's teammate and he'll jump in and teabag me.

But luckily I make up for it by murdering their entire team and then later jack off with my newfound esteem behind it. Life's good.

To be honest I sometimes feel like I'm about to blow my stack whenever some stuff player scrub teabags me, especially in Greek's server where I've been teabagged countless times. People are really unfair with them too where I'll get killed by the scrub's teammate and he'll jump in and teabag me.
i feel the same way
teabagging should stay in halo pls