Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!

Author Topic: Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!  (Read 7595 times)

Channel link
This channel showcases add-ons and it's main features, we choose an add-on to make a video and we can show what it can do! Something like that TF2 Wiki channel which shows each weapons capabilities, you can also apply to voice act if you can, and do some of the showcase videos! In order for that you must need atleast a skype account and a good voice and microphone, if you don't want to share your skype username you can PM me and send an example of your voice to see if you can voice act for a video, if nobody can voice act for a video, text 2 speech will be used.

Add-Ons List

Tools
Delete Launcher by Armageddon - Video / Download

Weapons
Pixel Spells by Ghille and Aware (BETA) - Video (voiced by TurnipBlog) / Download
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:46:30 PM by Filipe »

I'm glad to see this back.

Yay, can't wait to see next add-ons (I hope it won't be cars)

Yay, can't wait to see next add-ons (I hope it won't be cars)

if the videos are going to be like that i'm even more defo gonna enjoy this

I loved the fact that the Delete Launcher video was both informative as well as humorous.

yay

also if I voice act I can only be a tiny child because I'm ten and my voice is stuff
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:04:22 PM by Sideswipe »

I kinda like it without voice actors and text to speech.

I kinda like it without voice actors and text to speech.

me too
i'm also kinda against voice acting
because
I'm ten and my voice is stuff

me too
i'm also kinda against voice acting
because
Well my plan is to contact talented voice actors to make some sweet voices for the videos

I don't think swearing like that is really appropriate in this situation

Do people even still say this? Wow. Why does it even matter to you?

Yeah I've noticed that after uploading the video, don't worry though, there will be no swearing on the next videos just incase

Pecon7's Duck Cannon
I would also be glad to voice act for Duck Cannon. I'm pretty sure you can find my Skype name if you search for Redconer

I can voice act for whatever addon, just PM me or message me on Steam/Skype if you need help :P