Author Topic: Virus is being a richardwad, any help?  (Read 3123 times)

no offense, ducky, but because you ran a malwarebytes scan on someone else's computer doesnt make you "good with computers"

I'm pretty sure the virus wouldn't block every last program out there, and chances are it can't do anything in safe mode unless you got a really bad one, where there's really only the option of booting via recovery disk/usb to perform the scans.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:24:48 PM by QuadStorm »

I dont like it when people think they know anything at all about computers.

This amuses me greatly

It's ironic

no offense, ducky, but because you ran a malwarebytes scan on someone else's computer doesnt make you "good with computers"

I have never done that, I dont trust anti virus programs that arent official.

I have been studying computers since I was five and I am pretty firmiliar with them and most Operating systems.

In school everyone calls me a computer nerd, and they usually come to me for troubleshooting.
If you dont believe me then give me a test.

I have never done that, I dont trust anti virus programs that arent official.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY stuff

I have never done that, I dont trust anti virus programs that arent official.

I have been studying computers since I was five and I am pretty firmiliar with them and most Operating systems.

In school everyone calls me a computer nerd, and they usually come to me for troubleshooting.
If you dont believe me then give me a test.
Jesus christ have you even heard of Combofix? It literally cleaned up 300 peices of malware in one of rogueamps videos.
Learn your stuff.

Op, try booting into safe mode with networking and get Malwarebytes from their website.
Windows only loads default drivers when in safe mode. This is your best option.
Otherwise, use combofix or some stuff like that, that'll for sure fix your stuff.

Jesus christ have you even heard of Combofix? It literally cleaned up 300 peices of malware in one of rogueamps videos.
Learn your stuff.

Dont flip out on me here just because your mad about something on another thread m8, calm down.

Plus I dont usually look into malware protection stuff/cleaners, so I was not firmiliar.

I dont trust anti virus programs that arent official.
I dont like it when people think they know anything at all about computers
this is pure gold

this is pure gold

I did'nt until now realize how badly I worded that.


We sure showed him guys

Dont flip out on me here just because your mad about something on another thread m8, calm down.

Plus I dont usually look into malware protection stuff/cleaners, so I was not firmiliar.
Look into them if you're so computer savvy.
In all reasonable meaning, you should look into new stuff, because it'll help you in the long run if you run into some virus like Cryptolocker or something.

Just but a Malwarebytes download on USB and boot the affected computer into Safe Mode and then install from USB and scan. Works 90% of the time.

I have never done that, I dont trust anti virus programs that arent official.

I have been studying computers since I was five and I am pretty firmiliar with them and most Operating systems.

Profile says 11 and on top of that, I frankly find you very under qualified to be considered anywhere near good with computers.

Lets break this down, first off, grammatically speaking familiar is not spelt "firmiliar" and apostrophes are a good thing.

Secondly, being 11, that is still adolescent and you still have much to learn about anything especially in regards to life.  You are also the same person that bought a SATA HDD enclosure for an IDE drive

I wonder how well that's working out for you

I dont like it when certain people think they know anything at all about computers when they dont. Your mom needs to stop (No offence)

Lets assume for a second the virus was able to travel to your "Tablet", the virus would not be affective because it is not designed for whatever Operating System your tablet uses.

look, a handicap