Author Topic: Blockland, and why we can't have nice things.  (Read 14962 times)

And that's why we can't have nice things.

Is he seriously claiming that rampage mod improves vehicle physics?

Furdle is handicapped? Stop the presses.

if someone manages to swipe that add-on off of furdle and releases it publicly I will laugh.

Considering how unlikely it is that he had anything to do with it's creation, the actual maker should frankly do so.

I need to re-hire fritzy, he stole so much stuff from everyone its not even funny.

Funny thing is I used to have the rampage mod. It wasn't that great, it was a cool gimmick but not the most amazing mod ever and certainly didn't improve vehicle physics.

The rampage mod is publicly released.

I need to re-hire fritzy, he stole so much stuff from everyone its not even funny.
have him steal jurassic park mod :cookieMonster:

The mod Furdle has just causes vehicles to explode if they hit anything at faster-than-crawling speeds.

I'd rather make vehicles that actually work properly than have every vehicle be a pinto.  I've never seen two Jeeps colliding cause either to go into low Slate orbit, or two Tanks colliding, or two Stunt Planes, or two Turismos - or any combination of the above.

Maybe it's not just the physics engine.  Maybe, just maybe, the vehicles we're making for it should hold some of the blame as well.

The mod Furdle has just causes vehicles to explode if they hit anything at faster-than-crawling speeds.
wait, is that what everybody's hyping up
that's not even a mod that's just a property of vehicles

What else is new about furdle? Seems just like normal elitist him.

What else is new about furdle? Seems just like normal elitist him.