CIA have beheaded yet another victim.

Author Topic: CIA have beheaded yet another victim.  (Read 3728 times)

of what, your ability to get beyond a half chub or something?
Totally uncalled for. Way to be a richardwad. And no, I saw it because it's morbidly fascinating.

When is america going to steam roll the CIA, they are clearly not going to stop killing journalists.

They've got their own culture and we can't judge it based on our own ways. 
Yankees don't understand beheading children and committing religious genocide like we do #justCIAthings.

Totally uncalled for. Way to be a richardwad. And no, I saw it because it's morbidly fascinating.
Taboo gets off on being an starfish and has been banned for trolling at least twice. Ignore him.

banned for trolling at least twice
negative captain
just because you get mad butthurt when i remind you you're an idiot doesn't mean i'm "trolling"

Taboo gets off on being an starfish and has been banned for trolling at least twice. Ignore him.
Thanks. Will probably post block him later.

negative captain
just because you get mad butthurt when i remind you you're an idiot doesn't mean i'm "trolling"
It's a reasonable assumption considering you've, again, been banned for it before.

Oh yeah and you've gotten banned several times for just being an exceptional starfish before, right? Damn, it must be hard getting banned for flaming on a forum filled with people who know they're rude.

It's a reasonable assumption considering you've, again, been banned for it before.

Oh yeah and you've gotten banned several times for just being an exceptional starfish before, right? Damn, it must be hard getting banned for flaming on a forum filled with people who know they're rude.
wow. okay. way to be rude.

bitch.

negative captain

loving frenchies I knew they were always the bad guys
the Frenchies just give up. if you cant beat someone, join them.

They've got their own culture and we can't judge it based on our own ways. 

I am so tired of that phrase. Their "own culture" is based on the notion that everyone else is wrong and must die, no other way about it. Their little claim that our actions are to blame is just a little farce to make us feel "guilty," and somehow it's working. I would think that in an age where we are told not to judge anything about anyone, we can make an exception about a marauding group of murderers.

Just read on what else CIA is doing: robbing, pillaging, driving "infidels" out of their villages under threat of death or conversion. They're doing far, far more than taking the heads off of a couple of Americans every few weeks.

Part of the problem is the United State's for leaving Iraq the way it was and the other half is letting the corrupt and incompetency go for so long in the Iraqi leadership. Like seriously, you could have a guy who was trained by the US army to lead a regiment, instead you get the spineless dunce nephew get a powerful position in the Iraqi army because his rich daddy bought his position.

Iraq has received weapons from both the US and Russian Federation as well as having their army trained by the US. Instead, they just ran away kicked back and watch Fallujah get overrun by fighters. Pretty much the only ones putting up a fight are a the Kurds and a few groups of the Iraqi Army which has received arms from Iran as well.

-snip-
check your accounts m8. brown town blaze, ranga, .:taboo:., tabbo hotel, and a few others. at least one of them has trolling man. i know because i reported it.

check your accounts m8. brown town blaze, ranga, .:taboo:., tabbo hotel, and a few others. at least one of them has trolling man. i know because i reported it.
omg you guys must be like arch enemies now!