Author Topic: How was your first day back to school?  (Read 3237 times)

it was just a bunch of admin and filling things out and bullstuff. Kinda sucks that they aren't allowing us to bring aerosols to school anymore.

i started in february and end in december
i did get a 2 week break 5 weeks ago though

Bloody tiring, I was suprised to find they had massively expanded the dining hall and made it look like a conservatory cafe.

first day at secondary school?
it was alright

first day at secondary school?
it was alright
No way! I'm in year 11 now. Hopefully you aren't the stereotype of the typical year 7 (aka annoying little stuff that thinks they rule the world).

our school district doesn't have any school yet AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Okay okay okay, let me just take back what I said yesterday. College isn't actually all that bad, had my four subjects today, Computing(comp sci), Media Studies, Film Studies and Drama, anyhow yeah all the subjects were cool and I got along with many people, although my timetable has changed again for tomorrow so it'll be a little different and I won't be in the same classes. Oh well! Thank god my GCSE grades got me to a college I wanted to be at.

No way! I'm in year 11 now. Hopefully you aren't the stereotype of the typical year 7 (aka annoying little stuff that thinks they rule the world).
going into year 9

school for me started on the 25th
it's okay, love modern world history and programming, english is ok, don't really like spanish this year because my mind goes completely blank when i try to remember words and conjugations

Actually, the form group I'm in and basically the whole year group seem to be quite well-mannered - I've noticed no-one's talking in class.
If anything I think some others in higher years are worse...

It was amazing, since it's just 7th graders today. I got to stay home.

Another kid I tried to talk to was jump as forget.
All I did was say, "Hey, what's your name?'
Then he jumped over looking at me with wide eyes, "J.J. What's yours?"

didn't know he was still in school.
 :cookieMonster:

Nickpb went to my classes with me even though he's not enrolled at my school. Was pretty chill.

there's this kid in my math class and he's so loving weird
i swear to god this kid anderson
as soon as class ends he loving bolts out the door and jumps down the stairs and runs like he stole some stuff

i started around a week and a half ago
the first day was alright, i got a little tour of the school by some of the seniors
my lunches aren't that bad actually
i managed to find some good friends who have the same lunch as me
the only really bad thing is that i was tired, and i still am from waking up at 5AM every day