Author Topic: anyone else play grand strategy games?  (Read 3412 times)

wub wub
is this bannable some please tell me
Eh I think it's a kind of referral scheme

so I had a 200 year alliance with the ottomans and they suddenly turned on me

then qara qoyunlu and the timurids became hostile too

so I decided to move my capital to indonesia and sell all of my claims on the arabian peninsula and in africa

progress of said plan

yeah the ai kind likes to switch opinions overnight
you have no idea how many times castile/spain, france, and austria switched in between allies and rivals in my portugal game

also that algiers

edit: made the op look a bit nicer
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:17:02 PM by Epicduke »

Command and Conquer: Red Alert.

>cnc
>grand strategy

hahaohwaityou'reserious.gif

I sold all of my claims in the old world

GLORIOUS OMAN NOW LIVES IN THE SPICE ISLANDS

I formed australia because why not

pic showing my 3 new friends

I forgot to take a pic before I quit but I also conquered the last bit of brunei

my income before moving was ~20+ and now it's 13+ so I'm not doing too bad considering I had to liquidate like 60% of my military due to force limit constraints

bump, this just happened in my hoi game

that's almost all of europe under soviet control or influence
poland and the netherlands got released later by the soviets, and finland annexed

I'd like to get into these, but I have no money at the moment to buy one. For when I do, which series is better: Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings?

I'd like to get into these, but I have no money at the moment to buy one. For when I do, which series is better: Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings?
Crusader Kings definitely, I haven't played either but my friend plays it 24/7 he also owns Europa Universalis and says it's pretty boring.

If you have a choice to go with something else, try Total War: Rome II (Emperor edition is just the title they added to it in the latest update)

well in crusade kings you play as a person, not a nation
I would say eu4 but I only played the ck2 demo so
Crusader Kings definitely, I haven't played either but my friend plays it 24/7 he also owns Europa Universalis and says it's pretty boring.

hopfuly the art of war dlc will change that

In Vic2 France forgets up every game I play.
Started out as Two-Sicilies a couple of times and every time France and their sphereds gaylord screw me over.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:45:11 AM by Twerky »

Dump all those troops into Korea, creating a great cushion between me and capitalists.

Ho chi Mihn continuing to fail at removing the  baguette from Asia even after generously arming him with tanks and anti aircraft guns.

I can't figure out how to play supreme ruler cold war well
all the tutorials I find are confusing me

well the two are pretty different

eu focuses on nations while ck focuses on families

unless you want to micromanage how your bloodline does, I'd recommend eu4