Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 110806 times)

If you want to load your old saves, enter this into your console and then load them.
$loadoffset = "-84 114 -93.9";

I tried using this command, but it didn't load the saves correctly.

I tried using this command, but it didn't load the saves correctly.

You need to load the old saves, not v21 ones. I can provide the fixed saves in OP if you want.

maxx stop

we don't need your peppy ass to ruin this with cringe
i literally posted a picture of acm city at night for nostalgia reasons, you literally follow me to flame me all the time
forget off

this is literally the first time I've encountered your ass in a post that isn't your drama

skid.

this is literally the first time I've encountered your ass in a post that isn't your drama

skid.
calling me a script kiddie?
lol

No, that wasn't it at all.
But ok.

alk take it to drama for christ's sake. seriously.

now your all just loving with me
and seriously what is up with that font?

We need that crouch racing map again.

We need that crouch racing map again.
You mean that way too short and easy crouch space? The one that looks really ugly?

You mean that way too short and easy crouch space? The one that looks really ugly?
Not to mention something like this could easily be remade with bricks.

I'm so happy that you brought the bedroom back, I've been playing blockland since version 9. I have missed the bedroom so much, and it also seems that the bedroom, and other interior maps gave you the sense that you were a tiny Blockhead, and that Blockland is a parody of lego. when badspot took the bedroom and all maps away, it made blockland seem more like a minecraft clone, due to the fact that terrain was made out of bricks after v21, someone actually said "Blockland is just a loving minecraft clone" right in my face. Thank you, for working hard to bring the bedroom back to bring interior maps back, it has filled a hole that was formed after v21.

I'm so happy that you brought the bedroom back, I've been playing blockland since version 9. I have missed the bedroom so much, and it also seems that the bedroom, and other interior maps gave you the sense that you were a tiny Blockhead, and that Blockland is a parody of lego. when badspot took the bedroom and all maps away, it made blockland seem more like a minecraft clone, due to the fact that terrain was made out of bricks after v21, someone actually said "Blockland is just a loving minecraft clone" right in my face. Thank you, for working hard to bring the bedroom back to bring interior maps back, it has filled a hole that was formed after v21.
Pretty sure Blockland was made before Minecraft anyways.