Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 112660 times)

someone actually said "Blockland is just a loving minecraft clone" right in my face.

Minecraft has a completely different storyline.

Minecraft has a completely different storyline.
Blockland does not have a storyline.
Minecraft does not have a storyline.

I don't understand all the hype, really.
Yeah, bedroom and all of the classics are back, but it's not like there's anything different about it. If anything, the restrictions on collision surfaces make them even more problematic.

I don't understand all the hype, really.
Yeah, bedroom and all of the classics are back, but it's not like there's anything different about it. If anything, the restrictions on collision surfaces make them even more problematic.
the only thing you need to do is take the collisions across the walls and ceiling, and everything else, and cut them into seperate grids, kind of like a pizza.
wrapperup knows how to do it is just that he doesnt give a forget and doesnt want to bother fixing stuff

wrapperup knows how to do it is just that he doesnt give a forget and doesnt want to bother fixing stuff

i dont think you understand, i would love to fix it if it were not so hacky and multiplying the collision count. The blend files are there, so why dont you do it?

i dont think you understand, i would love to fix it if it were not so hacky and multiplying the collision count. The blend files are there, so why dont you do it?
because im clueless on how to forget with blender, plus theres 3 files that randomly show up just empty outlines of different shaped squares, so why don't you make a guide on how to do it?
if you taught you me what you did i'd do it but idk
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:10:55 PM by Maxxi »

Does the bedroom still have the basement

Original Bedroom
DOWNLOAD
The original bedroom from version 20 and below.

Bedroom .blend files used

MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW STATIC MAPS MOD!

Features
Breakable window
Secrets
Fixed collisions
No more clipping through floor with vehicle (may not apply to other areas)
I love you

Blockland does not have a storyline.
Minecraft does not have a storyline.
Minecraft does have one
you are stranded on an evil world and for some reason wanna destory an enderdragon
._.

Does the bedroom still have the basement
It does not have the underground tunnel leading there because there's no terrain, but it does have the little basement room you get to.
Minecraft does have one
you are stranded on an evil world and for some reason wanna destory an enderdragon
._.
That's not a story line.

Oh yes, the kitchen would be great. All default maps would.

kitchen pls
:cookieMonster:
Oh yes, the kitchen would be great. All default maps would.
I'm working on it. The part i'm currently on is extremely detailed, so the collisions are taking a long time. School isn't helping with that either. Once I get the fridge finished I should be able to get the others done very quickly.

its about 65% done

I'm working on it. The part i'm currently on is extremely detailed, so the collisions are taking a long time. School isn't helping with that either. Once I get the fridge finished I should be able to get the others done very quickly.

its about 65% done

Neat. I'm thinking of doing neib's model house next, but i may take a break on making maps for now.