Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 141782 times)

I might have a severe case of undiagnosed ADHD:

Blocko Sedan - Police(View in 3D)

On the bright side, a sneak peek

Barna, here's a tutorial on how to do vehicle suspension in Blender. It should be easy, but you can contact either me or Teneksi

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279297.0

Estate and the Bengs can take my money jesus christ

Little update on the Blocko Sedan (click images to see them in full):

I decided to test Eksi's Veh customisation support script. So far so good

And here you can see a variation of the brickSIDE texture being used for adding some detail without shooting up the polycount to the stars

Turn signals and lights were also added

I'm yet to make the animations. Once those are done, I can start working on the taxi and the police car version.

That's just fekin' adorable.

With lots of help from Eksi, considerable progress was made:

The new door animation method only takes 2 threads (thread 0, 1) leaving me with 2 threads for other cool stuff. Except I have no idea what to do with them.

There are still issues and whatnot, but once they are ironed out, I can move on to the police and taxi variants.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:15:15 AM by Barnabas »

here's a screenie for those interested, here's how my prints looks on it

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:00:15 AM by Filipe »

tfw filipe mentions your prints

With lots of help from Eksi, considerable progress was made:

The new door animation method only takes 2 threads (thread 0, 1) leaving me with 2 threads for other cool stuff. Except I have no idea what to do with them.

There are still issues and whatnot, but once they are ironed out, I can move on to the police and taxi variants.
as more as it goes on, the more the blocko sedan reminds me of a lada. pretty cool though

The Blocko Sedan has always been intended to look like a Lada... it's just I didn't have the skills to make it look like so