Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 141755 times)

You should totally make a GTi version!

the colors look so nice in that pic

The update for the Foehn has been approved!

Go check it out on Blockland Glass

Changes:

New variants - 5 door and GTI version added
New animations
/veh support
Turn signals, lights, and oh my

Instructions:

The car comes with /veh support. All cars spawn with randomised colour schemes. You can change the colour to one of the factory default colours or with your spraycan.

/veh (number) changes the colour to one of the factory defined colours.

The 3 door and the 5 door cars have 3 paintable part groups:

Body (0), Interior (1), Headliner (2).

The GTI has 5 paintable part groups:

Body (0), Interior (1), Headliner (2), Seat (3), Stripe (4).

To change between the part groups, type /veh t (number).

I'm so glad you made the GTi version!

Bump

Since double posting wouldn't be too nice, here's some progress on the Blocko Sedan Policecar

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 04:24:07 PM by Barnabas »

Bump

I really like the updates you are giving your vehicles, I'm looking forward to seeing updates of some of your older cars similar in age to the Blocko Sedan and Tinycar. Speaking of the Tinycar, is that the Tinycar update in the first picture or a different car?

This will be a different car to the Tinycar, called "Tinycar 600". If I get around remaking the original Tinycar one more time, I'll rename it to "Tinycar 850".

As for updating old vehicles, I can say that there will be more of that. Things have advanced a lot since 2011-2012 and now I can implement some of the ideas that I could only dream about back then

i'd love to see you revisit old ideas with new techniques! keep up the good work, everything you release looks great!