(no hate replies please) i have a crush on my straight friend

Author Topic: (no hate replies please) i have a crush on my straight friend  (Read 22585 times)

don't touch him if it's not ok

idk how touchy you guys are but if like hugging is not really a normal thing regardless of the circumstances don't do it

don't touch him if it's not ok

idk how touchy you guys are but if like hugging is not really a normal thing regardless of the circumstances don't do it
as i said before, whenever he see's me, he acts like he needs to hug me or the world will end

damn just reveal yourself if you are that confortable with him

i was in the same situation except it was a girl and she was in a relationship and i am a straight teenager
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:42:18 PM by Trogtor »

just loving do it already.

whatever you do dont breath on him

i was in the same situation except it was a girl and she was in a relationship and i am a straight teenager
are you aware that that is no where near the same situation

are you aware that that is no where near the same situation
maybe the girl was a lesbian

maybe the girl was a lesbian
then it would be even more of a different situation then now

tomorrow were going to a karaoke bar and then were gonna play five nights at freddies, that horrifying game, so i dunno what to do other than that, he said we should stay up all night to avoid nightmares and stuff, ima hug him during the horrifying parts
Well, if that's how you're going to approach it, you'll have to be smooth, Kid.

You'll have to get the room to be pitch black. Put him in control of the game and in a seat big enough for the two of you (or on the ground), but you sit in a seat next to him (or with him, if it isn't weird).
Then when things get scary, use him as your safety blanket. Get nice and close to him (in the same seat if you're not already in there) When something in the game makes you jump, hug him.
Then, as you have him in your embrace, lock your eyes with his. As he gazes, transfixed by your eyes, lean in close, shut your eyes, and kiss him softly on the lips (no tongue).
If he likes you that way, he'll kiss you back. If he doesn't, things will get weird; but you can try to play it off as a weird moment you had.
If you hug him and he never looks at you, then that is a definite sign that he is not interested.

Ooooorrrrr... Don't, like every other pusillanimous individualfoot tween in the world. Take the easy way out by being his best friend for years until your overwhelming lust love for him drives you into a depression, drugs, or the arms of another guy (whom happens to be a lot like him).

It's your choice. You can either face him sooner or later.

door now that youre older do you have a professional advice column

because you should

Oh my god Doorman.

You are literally amazing.

karaoke bar

I don't know why I get such a kick out of people who go to those.

Sidenote: Dude, don't have him wake up while you're crawling into his sleeping bag/blanket.

so now we must know

do you want his anaconda or his buns hun

Turn him gay

so now we must know

do you want his anaconda or his buns hun

What if he only has a python? Also are we talking about whole wheat buns.. or...