Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17238 times)

Let me guess, your little brother did it?
Yeah, I don't usually post stuff like that unless it is a FNAF drama, last time I got drama from it and don't want it again. 

You are really disappointing lol, hosting a different RP for 2 days for a small break from Military RP made your monkey brain kick in. And by drama history is that you were drama'd previously unintelligent being. What were you expecting, I see you never come to Military RP so please think about what you say. Third those 3 drama's were invalid expect for 1 which was very long ago. Still bitching about that? You just gave a clear example on how average your stupidity has gone when you were banned. I expected better from you, instead my estimation was wrong, you were fine previously and i'm going downhill? Looks like you are going downhill. I can host whatever I want and school RP was successful, stop been a jealous whore. If you really hate that type of RP than that doesn't give you the right to go on, be an idiot and critize the RP.

-Hawt, I will host FMRP tommorow. Looks like I can't even host something different.
 and no way i'm going to host a family RP.
Again sorry bro, my sibling did this and I haven't played on your server in a while.  Last time I joined I was a medic and it was fun, I would've joined prison RP and maybe school RP, I guess my sibling doesn't like school rps.

Do you think you could show some of the add on's you currently use on the server? I think some of them are cool and would like to use them, if that's alright... Thanks.

Again sorry bro, my sibling did this and I haven't played on your server in a while.  Last time I joined I was a medic and it was fun, I would've joined prison RP and maybe school RP, I guess my sibling doesn't like school rps.
I unbanned you already, and than one of you made an entire different story on my server. After that you keep saying again sorry, I get it I seen it because you joined? And are you using sibling as a massive excuse?

Do you think you could show some of the add on's you currently use on the server? I think some of them are cool and would like to use them, if that's alright... Thanks.
One of the weapon packs I use is AL Lynx weaponry.
TAU Empire weapon pack: (I modified a few colors)
MAS vehicles.
lazy to put other add ons
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:06:10 PM by TheHellSpy »

ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

IGN: Siverous

BL_ID: 35173

Have I had any admin experience?

Alex_The_Great (co-host)
Darkrien11 (super)
Ananymouseca111000 (super)
BombDog51 (admin)
Laylan (admin)
Mr. Blockfire (admin)
(and many others I dont recall)

But here it goes, Let me just say I have enjoyed your server ever since I started playing on it. I like how it is well put together
and has a good administration as its backbone. It has very many great add-ons which makes the whole server experience better.
But, you know just a great server in general.

Why I would like to be Admin:

Okay, yes I have had lots of experience as an admin. I would like to point out I have been playing blockland since 2010. I have grown
to love the game, but I would like to take a bigger part in it by being a part of an administration that is well put together and has a good community. I think this is that server. I have had a lot of experience in the game, and helping to run servers in general. I think I could even learn from being a part of this. That's why I want to be a part of this servers administration.

Why you should want me as an admin:

You would want me as an admin on your server because... I would contribute to the server and try to make it better. I am respectful
to other players so that they respect me as an admin. (no I am not the best builder in the world) but I can do work with a wrench and come up with good ideas fairly well. I also play well with others, I am good at being a leader in game/rp. I know a lot about Military and how ranks work. I like to work together with other people, and help out. That's why I think you would want me as an admin.

(Also sorry my tab button isn't working right now so sorry for the bad lay out.)

Anyways I hope you take this application into consideration. I think I could make a good part of this server and make a contribution to the other players. (thanks)

ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

The most common problems our admins have is that they are barely active.
And another big problem is that admins doesn't even help the "HOST" which is common.
I don't want to be taking all the load, I want to spread it out, I hope you will be like that on the server.

Anyways, the admin experinces you had kind of has a problem, the users are players I barely have seen and they don't host daily.
It's still good if you are admin on those servers and the others.

I have to see you commonly active on my server. (not taking all of the fun away from you, you can at least go inactive for 8 days.) and than patrol for 1 day.

Your reasons are extremely good, detailed and organised. I think they need more detail.

Since we have so many inactive admins and a few active admins. I will be thinking about replacing the inactive admins, so for now your amazing admin app, but I understand. You will earn moderator and a rank boost. (if you already have moderator, you will earn VIP and a massive rank boost)

You will also get watched to see if you are valuable for admin and than you will take a few tests, and also you will have a percentage on earning admin.

ADMIN APPLICATION

Same applies with you, like Siverous, you will earn moderator a rank boost, be tested and given a percentage on earning admin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADMIN APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. OP, DO THE CHANGES!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:53:01 PM by TheHellSpy »

Okay, Thanks I respect that.

For all of you to know, I have a steam group! (it was already made 5 months ago)
In order to join it, you must be invited  (just ask for invite, sorry if that bothers you) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USSCBRE

I also have a brand new website! (sorry for some stupid videos)
We are busy on making a new background for the site. You can be updated with all latest news on the group or the site! I don't recommend the site since it's currently made. DAMN OP MAKE THE CHANGES!

http://monn45888.wix.com/blockland-ussc-clan

I unbanned you already, and than one of you made an entire different story on my server. After that you keep saying again sorry, I get it I seen it because you joined? And are you using sibling as a massive excuse?
No I'm not using him as an excuse, he uses this forums account because we are two people on the same key, he posted the first thing, and since we only have one computer, I don't get to use it much.  But, he must have been trying to troll you, or something like that.

For all of you to know, I have a steam group! (it was already made 5 months ago)
In order to join it, you must be invited  (just ask for invite, sorry if that bothers you) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USSCBRE

I also have a brand new website! (sorry for some stupid videos)
We are busy on making a new background for the site. You can be updated with all latest news on the group or the site! I don't recommend the site since it's currently made. DAMN OP MAKE THE CHANGES!

http://monn45888.wix.com/blockland-ussc-clan
later

When are you going to host next?

When are you going to host next?
Right now i'm taking a small break, I will notify you when i'm going to start hosting again.