TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17250 times)

denied. you need 6+ recommendations, also its not rlly strong.
damnit

-fluidity app snip

Yes this is Deokotaru, I know him but he never actually asked me to recommend him so.... yea.. no..

Sorry fluidity, your clan app wasnt very good in my opinion :/

Yes this is Deokotaru, I know him but he never actually asked me to recommend him so.... yea.. no..

Sorry fluidity, your clan app wasnt very good in my opinion :/
wot
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:18:04 PM by Hawt »

IGN: OfficerKenny
BL_ID: 37651
I've had previous administrative experiences. I was (and still) an admin on Tezuni's Prison Escape, Super Creeper, etc. I'm an admin on TechDweebGaming's server, and TobyOS's server. Unfortunately, neither of them host that much. I am on Google Glass's, Kuro Shinigami's, but, again, they don't host often. I think I did a good job, but it's really what the hosts think.
I would like to be an admin on this server so I can improve the moderation. Kick out spammers, etc. (I'm not implying that it is bad now, and I understand of you take that the wrong way)
I should be admin because, as I said before, I wish to help with the moderation on the server.
Google Glass, Abstract, hrxsa, Kyotou, Kuro Shinigami, and Klinko reccomend me.
My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, (EST). (New York)

I can't say much about it (as in denied/accepted), but you can add a better reason why you want to be admin.

Example: I would like become admin because I notice a lot of inactive admins. Also, not many admins are always on, and I am often active, so I can help the host when he's away.

Copy the example and modify it a little and I'll screw you up.

I think he needs a better reason to become admin, we got a load of moderators already and there's rarely a time when there's no admins active.

My review: Denied

Rarely a time

I join, and I see 1-2 admins on.

hehe im admin but op doesnt even know who i am

Another heads up on the news.

Planet Iror has got some huge updates.
A new brand large new detailed planet has been added into the game.

Dungeon 10 is finished, 10/20 of the boss's abilities is finished.
Military School been added and improved on.
A few bug fixes.
Replaced smoke grenade with a better one.
Added a fixed version of the Chemical Grenade to the armory.
The javelin has been added, waiting to be unlocked.
Frag and High Explosive grenades are now repainted to red and orange.
Tactical Mission 4 is WIP.
Missions that have bots on vehicles will now be more common rather than 1% each mission.
The jail room has been updated massively.
Engineer class is getting worked on.

More updates will keep happening, happening and happening.
Keep it up with the good atmosphere we have in the server :) *sometimes it goes downhill when there is no admins*
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 08:47:31 PM by TheHellSpy »

Is there a server time schedule? Like when the server will be up each day?

Is there a server time schedule? Like when the server will be up each day?
No server time schedule yet. Today i'm hosting.

It's been a while, so here it is...

IGN: Made With False Høpe
BL_ID: 23600
Have you had any previous admin experiences?: No, this is my first time I've applied to be admin on a server.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: I want to keep certain people from ruining the server, because they adore shooting you when you tell them to line up, and to watch the server while you are afk.
Why should you be an admin?: I believe I earned a good reputation on this server. Plus, I've helped build some food models for the new ship, and I have been responsible when dealing with bad players,*Cough* CptMonkeyButts*Cough*. I just love the feeling when you put an end to people who ruin RPs.
Who recommends you?: Dragonfeet, Kenuffled, koolguy54, Hawt said, "i would recommend you", and Discord says, "I'll think about it."
Timezone: Central, Saturday 11/14/2014 12:01 AM CDT
If anyone says they didn't recommend me, just tell me, and I'll gladly remove your name in the recommendations.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:07:53 PM by Admiral R. Dash »