Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17251 times)

Speaking of TheHellSpy banning bad rp'ers, he has GREAT reasons. I've seen multiple people meta-gaming & saying stuff similar(but not limited) to "The bullets miss my because you are a horrible aim" whenever they fight.

TheHellSpy even encourages people by offering promotions to great RP'ers

Name: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

Previous Administration Experience: Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA), Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA), Terminator1337's Throwmod(A), Pancaik's Throwmod (A), and Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA), and of course hosting my own (H).
I think I did a good job in my opinion and from the opinions of people from servers I administrate. I have been in situations when I am the only admin and I do very well in those situations. I have admined a server with 32 people (max) on pancaik's throwmod alone and did very well.

Why you should accept me:(Please read all word for word, there are important details stuck in due to important things.) I think I would be a good admin because I have decent experience with administration in general but, your Futuristic Military Role play is really cool and interesting to me and I would like to help. I am so interactive with everyone and very active other then school. I want to be dedicated to the server and want to be involved. if I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious. And I have administrated  a lot, I am not all about discipline I am more of keeping balance (kicking, muting, etc)I would really give warning and kick if banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Recommendations: Blockster1337, WaterOre, Sirgir, Bowser Jr., Champion, and Nameisthis (All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

(If I need more signatures please let me know!)

Timezone/Region: Eastern Pacific Time/US
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:46:53 AM by Blokx »

so there IS a forum post for that amazing server!  :nes:

I'm back from a long ass vacation and development on FMRP 2
Sorry for not leaving the message I will be gone.

You will see me host a lot recently now, sorry for holding y'all up.

Emerson you are accepted see you soon.
MrNoobalotPlaysBL I barely ever see you playing the server, if you keep up the activity on my server we will probably accept you in. Depends on how it goes.

Admiral, if you want to get accepted please put more info on your app then I will change my mind. Even though you are royal and all that, admin is not free.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM by TheHellSpy »

Looks badass
wait, you posted this almost everywhere.. Or am I just seeing things?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:14:53 PM by TheHellSpy »

This is how an rp should be made, though i'm a little hefty on the planets, I believe they could be a bit more detailed perhaps?

I was playing this for about 2 hours, until it crashed. At least I think.

On the next update, the planets will be much more detailed because we regularly don't spend a lot of time on them. And yes sorry about the server crashing, due to console overload.

On the next update, the planets will be much more detailed because we regularly don't spend a lot of time on them. And yes sorry about the server crashing, due to console overload.

Yes! Question. What is the specs of your computer? I wanna know what is keeping the server up so well under that stress ,-,

Yes! Question. What is the specs of your computer? I wanna know what is keeping the server up so well under that stress ,-,
Confused with computer specs, but anyway RAM: 8.00 GB
Processor: AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics 3.60 Ghz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 660

Oh I always have stress while hosting, I always got to take care of everybody and when I go AFK, sometimes there is "no admins" to take care of the server when i'm AFK. So I set a high rank in charge as an admin.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:40:11 PM by TheHellSpy »

I played this for a little while and it was fun
"Don't make me angry, you wont like me when i'm angry"-HellSpy 2014

Thanks for your opinion :)

I would hopefully look to be a much more calm host.