TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17234 times)

Good server, good rp, good game-play style, i recommend this server to anyone with an interest in roleplaying (just watch out for the noobs)

bump
If anyone says they didn't recommend me, just tell me, and I'll gladly remove your name in the recommendations.
I would recommend you.

Hello TheHellSpy, its me, OfficerKenny. Now you probably hate me because I had said, "This server has gone downhill." I would be too, but I wouldn't take it to the extreme to perma ban. But that's not the reason I'm talking to you. The main reason was the other part of the reason why I was banned. "+ drama history leads to perma ban." Now thats a HUGE exaggeration. First of all, I never drama'd you or your server. If your talking about me being drama'd, I've only been drama'd ONCE, and I've seen at LEAST 3 dramas of YOU. I'm not demanding for a un-ban, I'm demanding you change the reason. Oh, and also, I kind of expected more than a loving School RP from you.

--- Not sure why this is posted, my sibling must have done this.  Sorry for causing commotion.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:44:42 PM by shamester »

Hello TheHellSpy, its me, OfficerKenny. Now you probably hate me because I had said, "This server has gone downhill." I would be too, but I wouldn't take it to the extreme to perma ban. But that's not the reason I'm talking to you. The main reason was the other part of the reason why I was banned. "+ drama history leads to perma ban." Now thats a HUGE exaggeration. First of all, I never drama'd you or your server. If your talking about me being drama'd, I've only been drama'd ONCE, and I've seen at LEAST 3 dramas of YOU. I'm not demanding for a un-ban, I'm demanding you change the reason. Oh, and also, I kind of expected more than a loving School RP from you.
school RP....

what's next, a family rp?

-snip-
You are really disappointing lol, hosting a different RP for 2 days for a small break from Military RP made your monkey brain kick in. And by drama history is that you were drama'd previously unintelligent being. What were you expecting, I see you never come to Military RP so please think about what you say. Third those 3 drama's were invalid expect for 1 which was very long ago. Still bitching about that? You just gave a clear example on how average your stupidity has gone when you were banned. I expected better from you, instead my estimation was wrong, you were fine previously and i'm going downhill? Looks like you are going downhill. I can host whatever I want and school RP was successful, stop been a jealous whore. If you really hate that type of RP than that doesn't give you the right to go on, be an idiot and critize the RP.

-Hawt, I will host FMRP tommorow. Looks like I can't even host something different.
 and no way i'm going to host a family RP.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:07:01 PM by TheHellSpy »

-Hawt, I will host FMRP tommorow. Looks like I can't even host something different.
sorry, i don't like school rp's.

jail escape was fun

ADMIN APPLICATION
Key: Bold - My answer. Italic+bold - My response AND I don't know if the user recommends me/kept me as admin. Underlined+bold - a friend of mine AND my response

• IGN: Rocketjumpr
  • BL_ID: 37977
  • Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?:
    -My servers (Of course, Host)
    -photokevv's servers (Co-Host)
    -Mr Queeba's servers (Admin)
    -Block king124's servers (Old RTB friend, admin)
    -TheOnlyOne's Server (Mod, then admin)
    -Gibus' servers(Admin)
    -That Blue Creeper's server(s) (Admin)
    -Google Glass' Server(s)(Admin)
       -Trainsopt's Server (CO-HOST)
  • Why do you want to be an admin on the server?:
    Personally, I would like to be admin because this server has gone soooooooooo far into the things it has. Buildings, missions, certain users that control their actions, blahblahblah. I want to help administrate the server, and help/co-operate with all the users across all servers. That is what I am meant for. I feel that I can put full effort into contributing to the server; building, eventing, moderating. I always have enjoyed this server, even when I was still at the Newbie stage! The server...needs a bit of improvments, I should say. The buildings. I think they need to have more room to move around in. Especially the home ship. One or two more rooms would be great in it. Events. A lot more events.You might need some help with that.
  • Why should you be an admin?:
    WHY? Because my actions are always under control (except users that annoy/have annoyed me in the past, which causes me to flame), and I have actually watched over Trainspot's server without any help. He said I did a VERY good job, and promoted me to a Co-Host. I felt special, and I hope I can help with this server. With all the builds, events, and admins, this server has become to what it has became. I seriously want YOU to hire me as an eventer and a builder. Hope you accept me, and I took my time writing this application because this server feels important to many. When you need more building or events, just do it.
  • Who recommends you?:
    -photokevv
    -Block king124
    -Mr Queeba
    -RobotPirate77
    -Suzu
    -SlayerKid
    -gun zombie
    -CanningTop
    -That Blue Creeper
    -Trainsopt
  • Timezone: Eastern Mountain Zone (AKA New York)

PS: On my server list, your server appears like this:
TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military RP                   <playercount>        <ping>     <RTB?>     <server IP>
The green means I have favorited your server. I respect this at all costs!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:04:20 AM by Mr. Noobalot »

ADMIN APPLICATION

In why should you be an admin. You should give a much more brief description of your self rather than relying on 1 server to do so. I did say you failed on why you should be an admin. Anyways this is neat and organised what makes it harder for apps is that the admin count there is on our server. I don't know which side to choose on for this app. We will wait for the other judges to vote.

I'd say he should get the job. Most apps (no offence) had small descriptions and weren't organized. But this one had a lot of effort. The reason why you want admin was great. Sometimes, it's hard enough to even watch over hellspy's server without any other admins, except hellspy who was being afk. Also, as hellspy said, we have a bit too much admins atm.

*ADMIN APPLICATION*

I understand that you really like Hellspy's server, that you put your time into the application, and that you like to help with events/build.
The problem is that you are not really active on Hellspy's servers, I barely have seen you play on it and plus, you did not earn moderator on the server before your application for admin. (To earn moderator, you need to be at the rank of Captain)
So I would say no for now until you have spent enough time in the server to really prove you want to be admin, not to mention we have too much events, so if you earn admin, you should really help with the build.
(Basically, to get admin, you need to reach Captain rank in Futuristic Military Roleplay.)

-Fedoraman12 Co-Host
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:03:49 PM by monn45888 »

(i hope to god i wont get banned for this post)

Due to recent events i have considered leaving Hellspy's crew over a few issues i have been mad about since he decided to add the new kind of missions there are in his server. one time, i was venting like i do with a lot of things (i mean a loving lot of things) hellspy got mad and de moderatored me, and demoted me all the way to first lt. before that, i was venting about how glass removed the LMG and i get really loving mad when i rant about that. at first i was fine because with the old system i could easily rank up then but i realised that he made it harder to rank up because he added tougher expectations, that since this is a very large community, it is very hard to get coordinated unless you get a bunch of buddies together and practice it a lot. you can't just come up to some guys you dont know and say, lets do this, when it's really hard to do. one example is breaching. loving breaching. he gets with all his bros and shows off to the whole server and says it's our fault for sucking. another thing is "elite missions" or what do you call them. basically, the point of these missions is to make you better. you arent allowed to use shields, which at first i thought was a little hard but i got over it. he also removed this super op gun called the alhetetic but i understand that. what i dont understand is why he removed the loving medpacks. it's like saying TRY TO DO THIS WITHOUT EYES. i feel really uncomfortable without something with which i can heal myself and, added to that the AI deal more damage on that level, it makes it really hard. i feel like quitting going to this sevrer, but this server also reminds me of many nice memories,  like when i got promoted to rank 22 and i got moderator. i felt like i was getting baptized by the gods themselves for the glory of hellspy. the euphoria i experienced was byond description. just talking about it makes me feel good. i got to do all these cool things with them like tell people what to do and stuff.ß

(handicapped)

You are completely wrong. You were not de-moderated for that. You weren't even helping the server, you weren't helping me. No this is not about the missions. It's about your behavior. This is a military, you don't know what to expect. Consider teamwork, and hiring you for moderator was the biggest mistake ever. If you can't handle the medkit getting removed than you are just a person that doesn't wants to die and than start bitching about it. So you are basically leaving the server because your opness was removed and for failing in missions? that is also plain pathetic. In real life it would take hours healing your wounds, and in real life, grenade launchers wouldn't have infinite ammo. And guess what? i'm glad you left. All you did is care for the ranks rather than the fun, you didn't even help. Turns out you were immature over-all. It's still easy to rank up, it's that you never follow the promotion guide. You never try, you never push your self in a mission, and for the breaching I pick random people, I don't show off with skilled soldiers, I get everybody on random teams and try. It's my leadership skills that make my team great.

So lets see, you are immature, can't adapt to anything, looks like you are a person who can't accept defeat. People still do way better than you without having OP stuff. Unlike you, you need to have every op stuff to win, that just shows you don't have combat skills. I had a lost every ounce of hope I had in you. That's why I was pissed and you were demoted to first lieutenant. I can't take it anymore with your inconsideration. YOU HAD 2 years of OP stuff and than just 1 day of no op stuff. Seriously you went all downhill. You will not be missed, i'm glad you left.

Sad ending for a sad story. But ehhhh...... At least don't ban him, if he decides that he wants to return to FMRP, handle him like any other new person to the server.

My hosting principle is to not ban people who hate the server, just let them hate.

(I'm seriously not implying that you would ban these kind of people Hell)

You are really disappointing lol, hosting a different RP for 2 days for a small break from Military RP made your monkey brain kick in. And by drama history is that you were drama'd previously unintelligent being. What were you expecting, I see you never come to Military RP so please think about what you say. Third those 3 drama's were invalid expect for 1 which was very long ago. Still bitching about that? You just gave a clear example on how average your stupidity has gone when you were banned. I expected better from you, instead my estimation was wrong, you were fine previously and i'm going downhill? Looks like you are going downhill. I can host whatever I want and school RP was successful, stop been a jealous whore. If you really hate that type of RP than that doesn't give you the right to go on, be an idiot and critize the RP.

Sorry for whatever happened bro, my sibling decided to use my account and post the complaint about your server.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:11:48 AM by shamester »

Sorry for whatever happened bro, my sibling decided to use my account and post the complaint about your server.

Let me guess, your little brother did it?