Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33111 times)

Oh no, I got called a stuffnugget by maxx :c

Whatever shall I dooooo?
throw a fit if your posts are any evidence lol

you know i'd never thought i'd say it
but i agree with maxx

Oh no, I got called a stuffnugget by maxx :c

Whatever shall I dooooo?
Oh I don't know, maybe weep to your mother because your damage control is failing to work so hard.
You don't have the balls to even forget a bag you pretentious douchebag, go whine and complain for another 10$ when you get banned because you got in an argument over a game forum because you literally have the time to spend to continue it.
You sad loving sack of stuff.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:47:53 AM by Badspot »

My sides. Someone send help.

Oh I don't know, maybe weep to your mother because your damage control is failing to work so hard.
You don't have the balls to even forget a bag you pretentious douchebag, go whine and complain for another 10$ when you get banned because you got in an argument over a game forum because you literally have the time to spend to continue it.
you are an starfish with an asshat

case dismissed

Blockland Forums 2014 cigarette-off
Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday (central)

>sad sack of stuff

HA

>sad sack of stuff

HA
At least I'm not the one crying over someone posting on a internet forum still saying smug stuff to cover my ass.
Get a life.

At least I'm not the one crying over someone posting on a internet forum still saying smug stuff to cover my ass.
Get a life.

Get a life.
you get a life

Get a life.

I have a life and I'm happy with it.

You on the other hand seem to be using it for private investigating people and using petty threats.

>sad sack of stuff
HA
won't be sad after Maxx puts his wee wee in it :)

Get a life.
you should take a pic of yourself having love with a trash can

Then everyone will know youre loving garbage

some fight, taboo

it's just handicaps throwing mud at each other