Author Topic: #gamergate megathread  (Read 124782 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUrG3JsWxYs

He played us like a damn fiddle.
is this another video he was paid to say or does he actually do this on his own

is this another video he was paid to say or does he actually do this on his own

I think he did it on his own because he has made more videos on the subject.

I think he did it on his own because he has made more videos on the subject.
yeah that's what i was thinking too. either that or someone has money to throw around

yeah that's what i was thinking too. either that or someone has money to throw around

If anyone would have money to fling at him it would be the game journos

#operationreplacelinkstokotakupeoplepostwitharchivedlinks

#operationreplacelinkstokotakupeoplepostwitharchivedlinks
that's actually a good idea

it's not right to send death threats or be a jerkhole in general. it's also not right to publicly antagonise and demonise a ludicrously vague and broad group of people, or anyone, really, nor is it right to cry "murder" when people call you out for it. that being said, again, being a jerkhole is not OK and anyone being a jerkhole is a jerkhole regardless of the circumstances.

it's not right to send death threats or be a jerkhole in general.

it's not right to send death threats or be a jerkhole in general. it's also not right to publicly antagonise and demonise a ludicrously vague and broad group of people, or anyone, really, nor is it right to cry "murder" when people call you out for it. that being said, again, being a jerkhole is not OK and anyone being a jerkhole is a jerkhole regardless of the circumstances.
Or more succinctly, people need to be more tolerable of each other and not hate people for having different opinions. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated, treat them like the human beings they are.