#gamergate megathread

Author Topic: #gamergate megathread  (Read 122641 times)

Lol, normal people don't have to leave their homes over people legit actually threatening her.
you mean that thing that almost definitely didn't happen

Riddler Reacts to #GamerGate, just watch it, I am sure you will have a good laugh or two.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zifv_D9QU

almost 70% of her points are applicable to men too.
Her points are not well researched at all.
you're missing the point
there is a disproportionately larger amount of women who are used badly compared to men. there are tons of men in video games who don't fit the mold
Maybe she should enable the comment section then?
that's exactly my main problem with sarkeesian. i loving hate when people disable their comments
I have watched all of her videos, and most of her points are wrong or not researched well.
if you've actually watched ANY of her videos, they're segments from video games with stuffty portrayals of women. it's not "research," it's directly from the games in question

you're missing the point
there is a disproportionately larger amount of women who are used badly compared to men. there are tons of men in video games who don't fit the mold
that's exactly my main problem with sarkeesian. i loving hate when people disable their comments
if you've actually watched ANY of her videos, they're segments from video games with stuffty portrayals of women. it's not "research," it's directly from the games in question
I have watched her videos. Most her segments are cherry picked and if you were to switch the genders it wouldn't be cause for complaint at all.

She also claims that things are loveist instead of lazy, which is my main problem with her. Plenty of the tropes are lazy, yes, but few if any are loveist.

Intel pulled ads from gamasutra cause gamergate

loving lol

this is the real reason gamergate started

wow that was the most-- FARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFART
mature response

Riddler Reacts to #GamerGate, just watch it, I am sure you will have a good laugh or two.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zifv_D9QU
I can't believe how good this is

"Gamers are so immature!"
*posts the word fart repeatedly*

>TFW Intel calls us gamers

Intel's chips are needed for several computers and consoles afaik, so they're probably hurting their own sales by tweeting like that

Intel's chips are needed for several computers and consoles afaik, so they're probably hurting their own sales by tweeting like that

there are no intel tweets in that image.

I have watched her videos. Most her segments are cherry picked and if you were to switch the genders it wouldn't be cause for complaint at all.
I dunno, i'd complain. just cus you don't think it wouod be an issue doesn't mean it wouldn't be one