Bible & Quran

Author Topic: Bible & Quran  (Read 4650 times)

something that would fit the whole game universe could be a good idea

Blockonomicon after this, please

Bible makes you heal other people (They get healed when you left click on them maybe a beam shoots out, and when they rightclick they can heal anyone in the area (20 sec cooldown))
Quran gives you the ability to behead people (Acts as a knife, right clicking explodes yourself)

I think that works out nicely.

Just make a plain book item that you can hit people with.

People can use their imagination for what the book is

Quran gives you the ability to behead people (Acts as a knife, right clicking explodes yourself)
lol are you serious right now

OT: Yeah, a blockland version would probably be better accepted by the community
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:41:04 AM by WaterOre »

I'd script this if someone modeled it.

Well then, this is happening now.

Bible makes you heal other people (They get healed when you left click on them maybe a beam shoots out, and when they rightclick they can heal anyone in the area (20 sec cooldown))

I think that works out nicely.

make sure to rotate the items properly when spawned on the brick so it looks good together with a fire a emitter

quran explodes shortly after playing a .wav of "allahuhackbar!!"

Would a general book items with added events make a satisfying combo for achieving useful game mechanics?

People could make other books and players can add the events they want to the book item.
A book item would have events such as on, open book and open book on page X...

Would such a system be useful to anyone?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:44:05 PM by Exploro »

Quran gives you the ability to behead people

Who said Christians can't behead people?

Would a general book items with added events make a satisfying combo for achieving useful game mechanics?

People could make other books and players can add the events they want to the book item.
A book item would have events such as on, open book and open book on page X...

Would such a system be useful to anyone?
I just re-read this quote, and can you read? That is a totally different suggestion. Read the OP for chrissakes. It's asking for a healing item that just so happens to be book-shaped. If you want books, make a new topic.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:06:35 PM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

certainly is a cool idea. oh and what if you had the book of mormon? itd play 1978 battlestar galactica music and shoot bright lights everywhere and temporarily overload people's vision.

the biblock
that certainly sounds better than "blockble"

certainly is a cool idea. oh and what if you had the book of mormon? itd play 1978 battlestar galactica music and shoot bright lights everywhere and temporarily overload people's vision.
For the love of god YES. If we can't have Bible vs. Quran deathmatches, at least let us have Mormon Simulator 2014.

For the love of god YES. If we can't have Bible vs. Quran deathmatches, at least let us have Mormon Simulator 2014.
they wouldnt necessarily be "bible vs quran deathmatches", but they would probably be "religion tdms"

the book of mormon would do what i described it as doing because the guy who originally made battlestar galactica was a mormon, and incorporated parallels to mormon beliefs in the show.

reminds me of my old idea for a "white people VS black people" TDM; it'd be really obnoxious with the "black people" team having fried chicken for a healthpack, and a variety of pocket knives and handguns as primary weapons, while "team white people" has starbucks coffee for a healthpack, and a variety of... hm i never really could figure out what weapons would be fitting for a stereotypical team of "white people".
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:14:50 PM by Planr »