Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 12977 times)

OT: I really don't know who to side with here. Kimon does post a whole lot in his thread, more than anyone else. Also, his behavior hasn't been too great in this thread alone. However, OP has been banned several times, as the hacker pointed out. I really don't even know.
op being banned several times is irrelevant to this drama

hacker brought it up with the sole intention to derail

there's a drama thread about me is it wrong to want to participate
i'm just gonna assume you care then until you take things seriously

kimon's current location

i'm just gonna assume you care then until you take things seriously
im sorry if this comes off as dismissive or something but there's not much to be serious about here
op being banned several times is irrelevant to this drama

hacker brought it up with the sole intention to derail
or the fact that op isn't too much of a credible person to be posting about this

or the fact that op isn't too much of a credible person to be posting about this
so if literally anyone else made this drama, you would take it seriously?

do you want me to repost the op?

im sorry if this comes off as dismissive or something but there's not much to be serious about hereor the fact that op isn't too much of a credible person to be posting about this
well i'm credible, and i agree the whole argument is ridiculous and your incessant memes aren't funny.

do you want me to repost the op?
i mean knock yourself out but the op is about an argument that's kind of over.
well i'm credible, and i agree the whole argument is ridiculous and your incessant memes aren't funny.
this has nothing to do with memes what the hell

start a "i don't like kimon's memes" drama thread or something

start a "i don't like kimon's memes" drama thread or something
this is what this thread is about though

this is what this thread is about though
not really. it's vaguely about it, i guess.

For the relatively uninformed, Kimon is the usurper of Maxwell's throne as The Meme Lord, posting idiotic memes he finds on Tumblr at every opportunity he can find, and then some. He was recently banned for spamming, as his avatar states. He apparently does not understand the concept of spam.

For the relatively uninformed, Kimon is the usurper of Maxwell's throne as The Meme Lord, posting idiotic memes he finds on Tumblr at every opportunity he can find, and then some. He was recently banned for spamming, as his avatar states. He apparently does not understand the concept of spam.
well your lack of reading skills explains a lot

that was one part of a sentence out of the whole op, it's hardly the main idea.
well your lack of reading skills explains a lot
yeah the same exact thing i just said up there

it's providing essential context that lays additional foundation to the already apparent issue

i dunno who you're trying to convince, kimon.