=

Author Topic: =  (Read 15102 times)

You're stupid, but I still feel sorry for you.

yeah,

but his uncle's dying of cancer man, you gotta pay him your respect, it's stuff to go through something like that, be it the patient or the family.
Op also impregnated a purse and was apparently given rabies from his cat, whom was put down the very next day.

even if THIS is true, I wouldn't doubt OP is just trying to apply misleading vividness to get attention lately.

maybe this is karma for you being such an starfish to everyone you meet everywhere on the internet

nevertheless, I still hate hearing any story about someone dying simply for the fact that they're dying.

your family has my condolences.

sherman: maxwell why did some kid send me a penguin card from the internet...

card: get well soon! love, blockland forums!! xo xo

maxxi: i dont know uncle, i don't know
how about instead of making a complete idiot of yourself you actually feel bad for the kid.

i mean come on he has a life and feelings too you know. I'll be honest maxx is handicapped but it still doesn't justify you being a complete ass to him.

maxx told someones family to die in a fire
now his uncle is dying

coincidence? i think not.........

holy stuff i'm sorry for your loss

as sorry as i feel for him they're right
maxx was a major starfish at that moment and he explicitly stated that "he doesnt loving care about a disease that kills people"
because ALS was trendy and weird and it annoyed me and i feel kinda bad

because ALS was trendy and weird and it annoyed me and i feel kinda bad
You're stupid, "it's trendy so I have to hate it and not donate to it that could potentially save thousands of lives."

You're stupid, "it's trendy so I have to hate it and not donate to it that could potentially save thousands of lives."
no its the fact that everyone begged me to do it

because ALS was trendy and weird
looks like your uncle has joined the trendy party
you know, cancer hasn't been the center of the worlds medical attention for the past 30 loving years

no its the fact that everyone begged me to do it
yes and the fact the pouring a bucket of icewater on your head has absolutely no value to the research of ALS

suddenly your all important and need attention because someone in your family is dying

granted sure, i feel bad for your uncle, but you constantly try to make other people feel guilty because something bad happened jesus

suddenly your all important and need attention because someone in your family is dying

granted sure, i feel bad for your uncle, but you constantly try to make other people feel guilty because something bad happened jesus
Perhaps he is looking for someone to talk to. Perhaps he needs a shoulder to lean on. You all seem to know him and he seems to know you. Problem?

Perhaps he is looking for someone to talk to. Perhaps he needs a shoulder to lean on. You all seem to know him and he seems to know you. Problem?
All aboard the fanboy train......... CHOO CHOO!

im just being honest, maxx has talked about his personal issues/family way to much whenever ive talked to him, im not saying this because i hate him, but if he really needs someone to talk to it could be something besides a online forum