=

Author Topic: =  (Read 15035 times)

Nevermind then, you had a avatar like him so I assumed it.
umm... no he doesn't?
frontrox's avatar:

If you aren't an alt of him, are you like best friends in real life or something? Jesus..
No, I'm just someone who sees what this man is going through and feels something and did not proceed to insult him. I knew what he was going through as I have felt this myself. I'm just someone who sees him only as someone who is going through some stuff and just wants some comforting from others.

umm... no he doesn't?
frontrox's avatar:

Frontrox a while ago had a avatar similar to what Derontchi has right now.

umm... no he doesn't?
frontrox's avatar:

Check mate, maxxipad.

Frontrox a while ago had a avatar similar to what Derontchi has right now.

Link or your lying.

No, I'm just someone who sees what this man is going through and feels something and did not proceed to insult him. I knew what he was going through as I have felt this myself. I'm just someone who sees him only as someone who is going through some stuff and just wants some comforting from others.
what do you have to go through to tell someones family to die in a fire?

this man
maxx is like 12

I knew what he was going through as I have felt this myself. I'm just someone who sees him only as someone who is going through some stuff and just wants some comforting from others.
he sure disagrees
isn't op the same guy who stuffted over ALS?
maxx once told someones family to die in a fire
lets not forget

Check mate, maxxipad.

Link or your lying.
it was on skype you loving dumbnut

you guys are some pretty bitter people

you guys are some pretty bitter people
I know, why would anyone defend Ben?

why do you have him on skype lol

i guess cancer runs in the family am i right
incredible

the doctor said my grandpa wouldn't live very long after he was diagnosed with mesothelioma but he lived another two years in pretty good health

I'm gonna level with you here, these people aren't going to stop. Either you lock the topic and leave, or you stay and get even angrier. There is nothing here but just feeding people the anger and hate that they want.

To be honest, you kind of deserve the hate.

If you cry wolf, no one is going to believe you.

and you forgeted a purse once.

To be honest, you kind of deserve the hate.

If you cry wolf, no one is going to believe you.
Not believing is one thing, but actually insulting the family member? That's low.

You're a loving idiot.
Derontchi is Frontrox I think And we have completely seperate IP addresses, you can't be this stupid.
What makes you think that?