ebola-chan worship thread

Author Topic: ebola-chan worship thread  (Read 18494 times)

Jesus, is it that hard to look, I found the page by looking up what else its under.
Here's your actual proof

You're not forced to assume anything btw, just like you're not forced to do that stupid italicized emphasis stuff lol
http://patents.stackexchange.com/questions/9987/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-ebola-related-patent-of-the-us-government

ebola chan obviously hates greenland

Greenland is Plague Inc.'s Final boss

Greenland is Plague Inc.'s Final boss
always start with greenland. the beginning is the hardest but after that it's smooth sailing

always start with greenland. the beginning is the hardest but after that it's smooth sailing
but then you have madagascar
and cuba

Another one bites the dust.

i never have the same amount of problem with madagascar and cuba as i do with greenland.

lol he's acting like his waifu

Another one bites the dust.

i never have the same amount of problem with madagascar and cuba as i do with greenland.
You have issues.

This isn't pandemic 2 though

what game is it?

This isn't pandemic 2 though

what game is it?

Pandemic 2's Final boss is madagascar

cuba is a boss for both games but somehow easy to beat

EboBun is a manufactured Ebola strain, owned by the CDC.
However, the virus itself is natural. It may have even been the Plague of Athens.

you know

if ebola was made by america and released on purpose
and if the US government was behind it

well

don't you think

just think

it would be a little bit more secretive

EboBun is a manufactured Ebola strain, owned by the CDC.
However, the virus itself is natural. It may have even been the Plague of Athens.
this is most likely it too

why contain it?

'S cool

Taking all bets on whether or not I got a reference or made a reference of my own thinking I had responded to a reference which in fact was not a reference at all.

you know

if ebola was made by america and released on purpose
and if the US government was behind it

well

don't you think

just think

it would be a little bit more secretive
They have no motive to. Plus the strain that the US made is not harmful. See the first post on this page for the reason why.