Author Topic: ebola-chan worship thread  (Read 18513 times)

so because a lot of people shoot people, so it's okay?
alright then, I'll get my gun!
you dont see people going around crashing planes into buildings as a joke do you? i certainly dont.

9/11 wasnt a shooting
I don't think people shot each other in 9/11 lol
what I meant was that because a lot of people crack offensive jokes do not make it a good thing, hence the gun brown townogy

I had no idea why I needed to explain that

what I meant was that because a lot of people crack offensive jokes do not make it a good thing, hence the gun brown townogy

maybe because your post was written poorly.

if it wasnt a good thing then people wouldnt make the joke. laughing is a good thing. as long as nobody with ebola is reading this thread then i say its ok. pretty much the only people who have ebola right now live in mud houses and cant even find clean drinking water, its safe to say they dont have computers.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:26:09 PM by Starkiller »

maybe because your post was written poorly.
or you can't understand English because I understood that perfectly fine

this is forgeted up beyond belief

ebola isn't the worst thing to happen. we've fought off many viruses before. have we reached total extinction? no. unless we just don't know about it, we never became extinct. so stop being so paranoid.

or you can't understand English because I understood that perfectly fine
maybe you need to learn english.

the way he quoted setro made it sound like he was talking about 9/11.

this is how it should have been writen

thats like saying, if a lot of people shoot other people, then it must be okay.
alright then, I'll get my gun!
which isnt even what setro was talking about. we make fun of people getting shot, we make fun of people dying. we shoot and kill people in videogames, doesnt mean we would do it in real life.

i would never want to bleed out of every hole in my body just so i can have love with some pink haired loli in a nurses outfit. but since the chances of that actually happening to me are 0. i can make fun of it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:36:40 PM by Starkiller »

plague inc
you can make any disease, not just ebola

I still feel like taking a deadly plague virus and turning it into a teenage japenese girl doesnt really make sense at all.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:00:38 PM by Blockaium »

maybe you need to learn english.

the way he quoted setro made it sound like he was talking about 9/11.

this is how it should have been writen
which isnt even what setro was talking about. we make fun of people getting shot, we make fun of people dying. we shoot and kill people in videogames, doesnt mean we would do it in real life.

i would never want to bleed out of every hole in my body just so i can have love with some pink haired loli in a nurses outfit. but since the chances of that actually happening to me are 0. i can make fun of it.
what the forget is this lol you just changed the way it's worded so it mocks setros point, which which it was doing in the first place

what the forget is this lol you just changed the way it's worded so it mocks setros point, which which it was doing in the first place
but the way i worded it makes more sense. his looked like a six year old wrote it.

Well let's compare the positive and negative effects of these jokes:

Pros:
  • They amuse some people

Cons:

Looks like the pros win.