Poll

Whats the point of playing this if nobody seems to care?

forgets given: One
1 (50%)
forgets given: Zero
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: BLF Plays Fallout 3 [MASSIVE IMG HEAVY, SCREENSHOT LET'S PLAY]  (Read 40270 times)

Nick Walter is a virgin of the wastes.

Well I can't exactly argue with that. And I was more-so talking about Aradesh's daughter, Tandi.

This place sucks.

Some starfish randomly shot me when I walked by.

Dogmeat died several times trying to fight these guys off untill I loaded a save that wasn't in combat.

Holy stuff! Zombies!

HELLO STRANGER! Also leave the ghouls alone :(

Zombie Ghouls(Outdoor ghouls) attack on sight. Indoor ghouls are friendlier and will want to talk to you. Remember that non-bold text is spoken from the perspective of Nick Walter.

Cmon, Dogmeat. Lets keep murdering the zombies!

In seems the indoor ones don't attack at all. How strange.

I talked to some friendlier ghouls, and once again, I got roped into doing favors because I'm too dumb to see them coming. I have to fix a water pump or the Ghouls won't let me get my Water Chip. The leader of the friendlier ones says theres a water chip buried under Necropolis.

Sweet jesus! Huge green things! The other ghouls call them "Mutants"! They sorta look human, and hulk-ish. Before the Great War, there was a well-known comic book character known as the Hulk.

oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man pleaseno

Wow, these "Mutants" are pretty handicapped, too.

One repaired water pump later.....

There we go. Now I can get my water chip and save everyone from destru-----

My word, it appears that I have gotten better at shooting ballistic weaponry!

You should try finding yourself a 10 cap hooker of any price.

You should try finding yourself a 10 cap hooker of any price.

Nick Walter is a Virgin of the Wastes. As stated in the description for it.....

"You really need to get out more. Your loveual exploits have been... well, two dimensional."
What isn't shown to the right is the NSFW-ish picture of Vault Boy masturbating to research magazines.

What isn't shown to the right is the NSFW-ish picture of Vault Boy masturbating to research magazines.

You mean this one?

You know you can recruit all the companions. Form a band of merry men! ACQUIRE GOOD LOOT!

[Image Here]
You mean this one?

WHY.
inb4ban

Fallout Fixt lets you order companions to step aside.
Ian, please step aside.

I found the Water Chip. I am now a hero, and I can return to my vault safe and sound. Ian and Dogmeat, I couldn't have done it without you. Especially Dogmeat.

The green guy said I was a normal, and to come with him. He immediately tried to beat the stuff out of me. I murdered all of his friends, and burned the last one to death.

My word, I have suddenly gained proficency in using small guns! Again! Even though I only use energy weaponry.....

The leader of the Ghouls was called Set. He wanted me to kill some Mutants, but I already did that.

I got rewarded.

Then I was kicked out.

Step aside, Dogmeat. Promise me you won't run into something deadly and kill yourself.

Vault 13, here I come!

Poor bastard didn't make it. I looted his corpse and took his pistol.

Vault 13. My home. I have returned a hero.

I did it, Lads. Come give me a hug, Luke and Smith. Your old buddy has returned.

The Vault is saved, and I'm going to ask the Overseer if Ian and Dogmeat can stay.

Nick Walter found his water chip and saved the Vault from destruction..... Right?

WRONG.

ER MER GERD SOEM OEN IS MAEKN MOOTANTS

The only viable option now is to murder everything that's not human and not dogmeat in sight.

Why, Overseer, WHY?

I'm heading back to Junktown. I'm going to look for people to recruit.

Next update: Recruiting Tycho and kicking all kinds of ass.

Go to the Hub and look around for clues after you recruit Tycho.

What is there to even do in the hub, anyways?

The woman I convinced to leave the Skulz gang is doing fine.

Even with his throat and chest torn off, Gizmo is still a fat piece of stuff. Dogmeat, you should have torn off the rest of his fat.

Look at all this loot on Gizmo!

I think I just glitched out the game. Gizmo is dead, but Killian gave me some free stuff.
Killian, I already killed Gizmo!

I got into a huge fight with the Skulz after I caught one of them ransacking the Skum Pitt.

Tycho has been recruited! The four of us are going to kick ass!

Off to the Hub, I guess. I don't see a point, though.