Poll

Whats the point of playing this if nobody seems to care?

forgets given: One
1 (50%)
forgets given: Zero
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: BLF Plays Fallout 3 [MASSIVE IMG HEAVY, SCREENSHOT LET'S PLAY]  (Read 40273 times)

Go to Old Town and deal with the rough guards you encountered earlier.

Guards dead. It seems they were guarding a prisoner, but I can't pick the lock. I'll get back to him after I haul all this loot to the gunstore owner.

Some guy wants me to find out whos killing off some caravans. Okay. Still gotta get to the gunstore, haul off my loot, and rescue that prisoner.

Metal Armor for Ian and Tycho! No more leather for them.

Irwin's farm got ransacked by raiders, so its time to kill some more and loot the corpses.

First shot fired, now to finish off the rest.

-MISSING FOOTAGE-
(I forgot to take screenshots at this point)

OH MY loving GOD HOLY stuff YES

Its that gun from Blade Runner, I think!

What was I supposed to be doing again? Something about a prisoner? Eh, I'll get to that later.

Look around for clues of what is killing off the caravans.

I hear this old Harold guy is the got to guy for gossip.

Shut the hell up.

Whoops. Ian accidentally blew away one of the little kids due to overuse of burst fire.

Harold doesn't have any useful info yet?

Oh, I just forgot! I had to save that guy!

Heres my caps, Harold.

Aw, crap. A deathclaw and a dead mutant.

Shoot death claw wit that combat shotgun.

Dogmeat died SEVERAL times during the making of this post. Again.

There goes my progress.

Several quicksaves/quickloads later....

I finally discovered and killed the legendary Deathclaw. We shot it in the legs to cripple it, and then aimed for the eyes.

I also discovered a dying mutant.

I put him out of his misery by turning his skull into a blender.

Mission complete, I get paid lods of emone.

My word, I've suddenly become more proficent in shooting people all of a sudden!

Raiders attacking!

I took a caravan to the Brotherhood Of Steel.

If I want to join the BoS, I gotta go to some extremely radioactive hellhole known as the Glow.

Find some Rad-X and RadAway before going to the glow.

Find some Rad-X and RadAway before going to the glow.
Will not be necessary. Just buy some rope, some radaway, and speed run. Free rad away litters the insides!

My god, what a radioactive stuffhole.

Some dead dude. I got what I came for, but lets keep on exploring....

OW.

32 unused screenshots later

Time for a smoke break, guys. That was intense. Did everyone clean themselves up with Radaway?

A Wild Floater Appears!

DIE.

Check out this sweet loot from looting the Glow. I also discovered a computer that could play chess, but by the time I finally decided to get up I instantly died from the delayed reaction to radiation posioning. Surprisingly, Companions don't need Radaway or Rad-X, I think. Even Dogmeat is radiation immune so far.

Holy stuff! Aliens do exist, afterall! The Overseer didn't lie to me!

Even better than the Blade Runner gun(.223 pistol), the Alien Blaster is..... Disturbingly effective. I just...... Love those guns, and I'll leave it at that.

Wanna see HOW effective this gun is? I'll show you.

ONE HIT KILL!

Brotherhood guys, prepare to be amazed. You thought that Fool's Errand would kill me?

Woah.

GAWD-DAMN.

Next update: gun and technology research Exploring the Brotherhood Of Steel bunker

Looks like someone found the car salesman.

Looks like someone found the car salesman.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Also, the Red Ryder BB Gun is very good at shooting out eyes. Its a joke weapon, sure, but aim for the eyes and you will murder everything.

Search for information about the mutants.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Also, the Red Ryder BB Gun is very good at shooting out eyes. Its a joke weapon, sure, but aim for the eyes and you will murder everything.
I remember it as being one of the best most over powered weapons.

This place is pretty interesting. I met the guy who told me about the BoS prisoner I freed back in the Hub, and he gave me Power Armor. Lets try it on....

(Nick Walter in Power Armor): Holy stuff. I love this thing.

There was this woman who could do surgery or something, and improve my weaknesses like my lack of strength.

This woman is a miracle. Nick Walter is now strong enough to fire the Laser Rifle(STRENGTH 6 required) accurately. I also raised my other stats, too. Charisma is useless so it doesn't get raised.

I met Scribe Vree and she told me mutants are sterile, and gave me a holodisk.

I can use this to talk down the mutant leader, I guess. Assuming he doesn't shoot first.

I can now talk the Final Boss into committing Self Delete. My speech skill is high enough(I think) and I completed a sidequest.