Author Topic: so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)  (Read 9982 times)

i get that youre coming here looking for support because you see some sort of amiable community that can potentially solve your problems BUT that being said i think it would be best for your brother if you forget off of here and go talk to him and level with him and dont make him feel bad for being depressed and wanting to live in a video game and just try to get him actual psychiatric attention so he doesnt forget up your whole family and you can go on to watch him live and grow up and die of old age

Well they say if they are going to kill themselves, that is their way that they are asking for help. Or so I hear.

Why was this moved to drama? I thought this fell under the "bad things happening to you is not drama" category.

Badspot

• Administrator
OP is habitual problem user johhnny1ace, Keith, Markey, Markeyy, hedrokka ... etc.  He's now banned - again - so he won't be able to reply.  I don't know if the sob story is true or not, but I'm starting to think that the world would be a better place if everyone who threatened to kill themselves just did it.  It's super easy.  I'm thinking about selling kits on etsy.  

It's super easy.  I'm thinking about selling kits on etsy. 
Make sure to include a thorough instructions booklet to walk people through the extreme one step process and answer all questions.

Speaking of problematic bullstuff

I'm thinking about selling kits on etsy. 
I recommended the helium exit bag

OP is habitual problem user johhnny1ace, Keith, Markey, Markeyy, hedrokka ... etc.
It's also worth noting that most of his previous bans were for rule 5 and Self Delete spam.

Haha, that's adorable.

at first I felt sorry for him but he can genuinely go forget himself indefinitely

at first I felt sorry for him but he can genuinely go forget himself indefinitely
Add that to the failed doxes list

yesterday, as soon as i got home from school, my mom was on the phone with my brother. after the call, she said that she was concerned over his mental stability. my mom said she was expecting another call, and as soon as she got it, she was not fond of the news. my brother apparently says he wants to commit Self Delete. he's been extremely unhappy lately, all he does is waste his time on Elder Scrolls Online. like, he'll spend 24 hours at a time playing that game. his usual schedule during the day is nap, play that game, and eat around lazily. in fact, last time i saw him, he was an incredible starfish to me.

so, back to yesterday, my mom was really upset over what my brother said to her. he was yelling, and apparently was at my grandparents' house.

i'm worried about him
If he threatened to commit Self Delete, you can call the cops and they will forcibly institutionalize him. That's probably the best option considering that your brother probably has undiagnosed mental issues that can be helped or fixed with treatment.