so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)

Author Topic: so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)  (Read 9980 times)

At least I got my free game out of him before he left  :cookieMonster:

If he threatened to commit Self Delete, you can call the cops and they will forcibly institutionalize him. That's probably the best option considering that your brother probably has undiagnosed mental issues that can be helped or fixed with treatment.
Oh that is an actual thing? Didn't know.

OP is habitual problem user johhnny1ace, Keith, Markey, Markeyy, hedrokka ... etc.  He's now banned - again - so he won't be able to reply.  I don't know if the sob story is true or not, but I'm starting to think that the world would be a better place if everyone who threatened to kill themselves just did it.
But he wasn't saying he wanted to commit Self Delete...? I'm not sure what specifically the reason was to ban him. I'm guessing it's either because his identity has simply been found out and he's one of those habitual problem users to be auto-banned on sight, or is it because his thread is considered a plea for sympathy?

OP is habitual problem user johhnny1ace, Keith, Markey, Markeyy, hedrokka ... etc.  He's now banned - again - so he won't be able to reply.  I don't know if the sob story is true or not, but I'm starting to think that the world would be a better place if everyone who threatened to kill themselves just did it.  It's super easy.  I'm thinking about selling kits on etsy.  
when are they finally going to invent the internet punch?

and then the internet hammer to break your keyboard/hand/neck?

OP is habitual problem user johhnny1ace, Keith, Markey, Markeyy, hedrokka ... etc.

You are so slow.

Thanks nonetheless.

If he threatened to commit Self Delete, you can call the cops and they will forcibly institutionalize him. That's probably the best option considering that your brother probably has undiagnosed mental issues that can be helped or fixed with treatment.
What stops you from just calling in a Self Delete threat on anyone you dislike then?

I'm starting to think that the world would be a better place if everyone who threatened to kill themselves just did it.
True dat.

What stops you from just calling in a Self Delete threat on anyone you dislike then?
The cops need to have someone bear witness or see it themselves. So, maybe you couldn't get your brother forcibly institutionalized for just a phone call. But if they went to his house and he was still threatening to do it, they would have him committed.

but I'm starting to think that the world would be a better place if everyone who threatened to kill themselves just did it
but that's mean you meanie :*( u don't know their storyy

OP is 11 and Autistic for those who don't know.

OP is 11 and Autistic for those who don't know.

and you're autistic and "13"

what am i missing

and you're autistic and "13"

what am i missing
something something ad hominem,

Also I'm not autistic. Thanks for playing, goodbye.

Tell him to go down the river, not across the stream.

Or like others said, buy him a hooker, or even a fleshlight for that matter.

something something ad hominem,

Also I'm not autistic. Thanks for playing, goodbye.

lol