Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15787 times)

All I had hoped from making this topic is that my ban could be lifted, so I can play on Boss Battles again.

All I had hoped from making this topic is that my ban could be lifted, so I can play on Boss Battles again.
I am willing to unban you, if you'll profusely apologize to me (for intentionally obscuring the truth) and to Phantom Knight (who built the map in question). This could have been easily resolved without a drama topic.

I am willing to unban you, if you'll profusely apologize to me (for intentionally obscuring the truth) and to Phantom Knight (who built the map in question). This could have been easily resolved without a drama topic.
I just have one question Pecon. Who is Phantom Knight? The people who made the desert build were REdconer and some other admin on your server, I don't know of any Phantom Knight. Also, I am very sorry for making a lot of drama out of this, its just that I really like the Boss Battles server! ;(

The forget is this for
he's showing us the wonders of strong and durable technology

Can you not because I am a loving bitch and I have my periods 24/7???
If you have your periods 24/7, somethings wrong with you............

Sure!
Yeah, don't alter someone's words because they don't like what you did.

kid

this is a whole new level

I just have one question Pecon. Who is Phantom Knight? The people who made the desert build were REdconer and some other admin on your server, I don't know of any Phantom Knight. Also, I am very sorry for making a lot of drama out of this, its just that I really like the Boss Battles server! ;(
[url=http://forgifs.com][img]http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/221116-2/Condom-car-window.gif?[/img][/url]

And you were doing so well, too. It'll be hard to take your apology seriously when you're not even taking the thread seriously.

Also, Phantom Knight was the one who built the hangar map. What's the desert map have to do with this?

I got permanently banned from Pecon7's Boss Battles because I had uploaded someone else map and tried to modify it!

you diserved it cause you literally copied the 7 slot playertype and make it a 9 slot playertype with syntax errors.

And you were doing so well, too. It'll be hard to take your apology seriously when you're not even taking the thread seriously.

Also, Phantom Knight was the one who built the hangar map. What's the desert map have to do with this?
Is it allowed to save bricks from other servers? YES IT IS!